All Episode Transcripts Now Available

Rate this topic

Libby

• Elders (Moderators)

I've uploaded the last few transcripts, so all three seasons are now available.

Now for the hard bit: there are bound to be errors, so anyone who spots even the slightest thing, please let me know either here or by PM. Thanks!

• Elders (Moderators)

Thanks, everyone. I'll take a bow! But not for long ...

I've had to change the topic title. I was so over-the-moon with having got all the episode transcripts done at long last, I'd forgotten that there are still some episode commentaries to do. Sometimes they can reveal quite a lot not just about that particular episode, but also the views of the commentator on that episode, and also some hints of the behind-the-scenes thoughts. I've realised that because I've just done a rough transcript of Chris Carter's commentary on the X Files episode "Improbable" which is quite revealing (numerology and God). I'll have to polish that a bit, but when I've finished I'll post a link because I think some MM fans will be interested.

• Elders (Admins)

Fantastic Libby! Thank you so much for all of your hard work and for generating so much of your free time to the Millennium Community! :ouro:

These are really brillaint, so useful and informative, particulary if you need to check back on something or re-famaliarise yourself with an episode! Well done!

Dear Libby!

I haven't been on the board a lot recently, and so I missed the official ribbon-cutting as it were, but thank you ever so much for all the hard work done by you and your elves to bring those together. It now being so close to Christmas when I'm finding out about it, I consider this an advance gift!

Best wishes, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Maxx

• 5 months later...