How Many Visa Card Tv Ads Has Lance Done?

Guest GBaxter

Guest GBaxter

With the Frank Black-ish persona that Lance adopts in the cool Visa Card

TV ads he's done, does anyone know how many he made (as I've seen

2 or 3) and if they can be watched on Visa's official website. They

wouldn't have been cheap ads to make.

Edited by GBaxter

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elders (Admins)

Welcome to TIWWA if I haven't said it before! Sorry I've never seen one being in the UK but I'd love to if they are available online anywhere.

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

• Elders (Admins)

Interesting! Thanks for that. No, sadly they are not here in the UK. Neither were the Dell adverts with Britany Tiplady.

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

• 2 months later...
Guest Gatekeeper
The ads are showing on Australian TV, so I figured the rest of the

world would also see them.

I've mentioned this before some months ago. At the time I was searching for the three VISA advertisments Lance made whilst in New Zealand. The company that produced them is based in Sydney and I've emailed them a few times asking for a copy of the advertisments. I received a few replies informing me of copyright issues with VISA so I left it at that.

I'll see if I can just grab a digital bitstream copy the next time the ads appear.

Interesting! Thanks for that. No, sadly they are not here in the UK. Neither were the Dell adverts with Britany Tiplady.
Hey Old Man...its not all that bad. At least you get access to the entire MillenniuM compilation and got Season 3 WAY B4 we did over here...LOL....

4th Horseman

"And behold, a pale horse, and he who sat on it, his name was Death. Hades followed with him. Authority over one fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with death, and by the wild animals of the earth was given to him." REV 6:8

fourthhorsemananimatedsigna3rr.gif