Sign in to follow this  
The Old Man

Christmas Skin Now Available - Merry Christmas Millennium Fans!

:SilverStar:

:SilverCandle:

:Holly-1: Dear TIWWA Members,

A seasonal skin theme has been sourced and installed at This Is Who We Are! :Holly-2:

Simply select the Christmas Holiday Cheer skin from the option at the bottom of the page.

May I take this opportunity to thank you one and all for your continued support, your wonderful contributions to the site and for helping to keep such a great television show alive in our hearts for another year.

:grin_snowman: I wish you and your families a very happy Christmas and wonderful New Year! :Bells:

This is who we are :Wreath-1:

Graham

:Snowman:

:RedCandle:

WOO-HOO! :grin_snowman: This is cool! :christmas_elf: I love the regular, dark, "Millenniumistic" skin, :snowman_elf: but this is a fun change for the season! :ClearLight:

Happy Holidays, everyone! :GoldCandle:

:Raindeer: :Raindeers: :Sled: :santa:

Thanks Old Man :clapping: :smiley_snowman: you are always doing something to make things special here... and it its most appreciated!! :notworthy::kickin: :Santa_Claus_elf:

:Santa_Claus_elf: :clapping: Happy holidays old man, and happy holidays to everyone on the forum, been here better part of a year now and still my favorite site to come to, hope everyone has a safe holiday season. Best wishes to everyone's families whereever you may be....Gunslinger :Santa_Claus_elf: :smiley_snowman:

Thanks all! I really, really wanted to make a snow covered version of the Millennium style skin for this Christmas but time didn't allow for it, maybe next year! :praying: Meanwhile this one will have to do!

Thanks all! I really, really wanted to make a snow covered version of the Millennium style skin for this Christmas but time didn't allow for it, maybe next year! :praying: Meanwhile this one will have to do!

(remembers the snowflake background that Graham had on the index page last year, and that he helped her put on her own, now quite neglected, website....and wonders if she should "decorate" for the holidays......)

Edited by Raven Wolf

BEER---> Yes, time is getting tight for this Christmas season. Thanks for another great year at TIWWA.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

BELCH