Writers Required

Rate this topic

Guest ZeusFaber

Guest ZeusFaber

I'm glad to hear some more enthusiasm for the project and to hear from some new people.

Selfo, it sounds like you've got some great fresh ideas and seem confident of what you'd like to do, so I will contact the Old Man and have him authorise you for the private forum mask, then you can introduce yourself and proceed with catching up on what we have so far.

RavenWolf, I will check with the Old Man that you have access, but I believe you should be able to get into the forum okay at present (since we no longer operate with the password method).

Zeus... Now that you have Selfo on board, expect my increased enthusiasum! He is my best friend, and my inspiration! So glad to have you in on this, my dear friend... :grouphug:

BTW, no need to mention the password thing with Graham. I was just confused as to where on the board this was. There are two totally different places about this VS5 on the main page. I kept finding this section, and thinking the other section was hidden or something..."Invisible". It's cool now. I've just been so envolved in another discussion here on the board that I had not had time to try to hunt the other section down, which is almost hidden...lol

Again...I can't stress how happy I am to see Selfosophy Psycho in on this! I think everyone here will be amazed by his enthusiasm, his wit, his humor, his intelligence, and his passion!

:hands2trans::2handstransp:

SORRY BUT I CANT FIND THE THREAD

WERE IS IT LOCATED?

THANKS.

:yes::rock2::rock2::rock2:

Don't feel bad, I seem to have had the same problem. It's much farther down the page....after The X Files I think. Kinda hidden.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest colts45

uh now i know why i could not find the thing you have to be on the staff . i pmed zombie romero about being on the staff and he was pretty cool about it.

i millenniumed my head off it's shoulders yesterday.

:swingin::swingin::yes:

this is a great idea you guys so people have several universes to choose from.

• Elders (Admins)

Hi,

Just to clarify, there are two VS5 forums.

One is public to discuss, promote and possibly one day host the episodes.

The second (this one) is hidden as it is the development staff team forum.

Good luck with project!

I wonder if there is a way to put both this public board, and the hidden one, in the same catagory, and just have the hidden one...well...HIDDEN. LOL The way I tried to do with my little book idea that Graham has so graciously encouraged me to try to get going again. Maybe then it would be less confusing to people (like me! LOL) who can't seem to see it on the main page.

Guest colts45

i have a question are you still recruiting writers cause i asked zombie abou getting me a spot?

and when does this season take place after season 3 or before it and you are doing a redux?

thanks again. :rofl:

frank is alive.