Writers Required

Rate this topic

Guest ZeusFaber

Guest ZeusFaber

Recruitment has switched to an indivdual basis, since we now have a reasonably sized staff where work has been going on for several months with significant progress made, yet sometimes seems thinner when not everyone is participating.

I see from your post count and membership date that you are pretty new to TIWWA, so I don't know how familiar/in-depth you are with things. There might be a possibility of you doing a freelance episode for us, depending on your thoughts/ideas and level of experience/proficiancy in scriptwriting. If you perhaps PM me with an indication of the above points and anything you'd like to "pitch", we can take it from there.

In the mean time, to answer your question, the season takes place a considerable time after S3, since we are the Virtual Fifth Season. I'm not sure what you mean by "doing a redux", but if you intended that to mean "remake" then we are not doing anything of the sort. We are very much adhering to existing canon, and even taking subsequent "fanon" into consideration.

Btw, I have not heard anything recently from zombieromero, nor Selfosophy Psycho for that matter.

Guest ZeusFaber
I wonder if there is a way to put both this public board, and the hidden one, in the same catagory, and just have the hidden one...well...HIDDEN. LOL The way I tried to do with my little book idea that Graham has so graciously encouraged me to try to get going again. Maybe then it would be less confusing to people (like me! LOL) who can't seem to see it on the main page.

I don't know if that's entirely neccessary. I find a quick and easy way to find the private forum (for those of us with access) is to Ctrl-END to the bottom of the main index and then simply scroll up a few blocks. It makes it easier than going down through all of the other categories.

Guest A Stranger

For anyone reading this I'd just like to add that this project has the potential of being a very creativly satifying endevour. I would encourage any MLM fans with creative ambitions to join!

• Elders (Admins)
I wonder if there is a way to put both this public board, and the hidden one, in the same catagory, and just have the hidden one...well...HIDDEN.

Hi,

Good idea, I've moved the Staff forum underneath the public forum. It was seperate before because I copied the way the MA1 Staff forum was lower down the board away from the main forums. I'll do the same with the MA-1 staff forum if I haven't already.

Graham

Guest ZeusFaber

I may be wrong, but it seems you may have mistakenly made the public discussion forum for the VS5 invisible to regular users in the process.

I'm sure this was just a little unexpected problem when you moved things around, and just requires the public forum be "unmasked" if that's the correct term.

• 4 months later...
Guest ZeusFaber

The Virtual Fifth Season is still looking for a couple of writers confident with the teleplay format who are enthusiastic and able to write for virtual television.

Plans have been underway for some time, but we are still short on people with the time and committment to write an episode or two.

If you think you might be interested or know of someone who might not have seen this topic, please post a reply.

You will likely be required to submit a short script sample (about 6-8 pages) featuring Frank Black and any other Millennium character(s) of your choosing doing anything at all, serious or frivolous.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

Been away from the forums for a while and thought I'd check back in. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with the virtual fifth season and if I can be involved in someway. I'm an UK based illustrator currently working on storyboards and concept art for a psychological horror in development called SPLINTERED (splinteredthemovie.com). My own portfolio website is in the middle of being constructed.

If theres room I'd like to possibly storyboard some sequences for the fifth season or paint some concept art? Frank Black has been away from our screens for too long, and anything I can do to help fellow fans carry on his story I'm happy to do.

Cheers

baz

Guest ZeusFaber

Good to hear of some interest in the virtual season project. Right now we're concentrating on writing the show, and I'm pleased to say that since my last post we've managed to increse our staff to fit our needs. As a script-based show, we're not going to be using storyboards, although the offer is appreciated. If we ever get into a situation where we find ourselves in need of concept art, I'll be sure to let you know.

Be sure to check TIWWA in coming months for announcements and promotions regarding the VS5.