Christmas Episodes

Rate this topic

Guest betweenthelines

Guest betweenthelines

Is anyone going to watch 'Midnight of the Century' and/or 'Omerta' today or tomorrow? I watched MOTC yesterday, and if time permits I'll put in 'Omerta' (though I wasn't really fond of that episode the first time I saw it).

• Elders (Admins)

Yes! I'll be sure to watch them when everyones gone to bed! I was going to do it tonight but I'm working Christmas Day morning and have to be out for 6.30am. The night is for Millennium, when the house is silent and I can watch slightly drunk from by the Christmas Tree!

Guest SouthernCelt

Already got out the disk with MotC on it for later. Just listened to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra Christmas Eve Special on radio and am listening to a local public radio show that's playing old-time/folk music versions of carols and other holiday-related songs. I'll switch to MM when this is over.

Edited by SouthernCelt

Guest chrisnu

I'll probably give "Midnight of the Century" a watch before I leave to see family in Oregon. I'll be gone a week, but will be back in time for New Year's.

I did Midnight Of The Century, The Ghosts Who Stole Christmas and A Christmas Carol/Emily as an indulgent triple bill. I had a box of those Pizazz chocolate things that are sweeping the nation and despite the fact I didn't really like them I got drunk enough to finish the box. Chocolate, Ale and 1013 - the true spirit of Christmas.

• Elders (Admins)

I watched A Christmas Carol too and got half way through Moby Dick before I was called upon to carve up some more turkey! Both starred Patrick Stewart who had a whale of time and his Royal Shakespeare Company background showed through in both productions.