Borrowed Time

Rate this topic

All good stuff as ever and though I generally have no 'firm' opinion as to what fate befell Samael I adore the idea proposed by A Stranger that God intervened after Frank's impassioned prayer: since there is no certainty here (as with many MM episodes) I think I may adopt this as my 'official' belief.

Thanks also to Gunslinger, Christmas at Ethsnafu Mansions has been a blast I hope yours has been as nice.

All good stuff as ever and though I generally have no 'firm' opinion as to what fate befell Samael I adore the idea proposed by A Stranger that God intervened after Frank's impassioned prayer: since there is no certainty here (as with many MM episodes) I think I may adopt this as my 'official' belief.

Thanks also to Gunslinger, Christmas at Ethsnafu Mansions has been a blast I hope yours has been as nice.

oh yes, my dear and noble friend. The open endedness of MillenniuM makes it all the more wonderful. I tend to side with A Stranger here. Frank's emotional plea was really the focal point of the episode, his helplessness, his desperation. I believe it changed the order of things that were to occur. There is also a veiled reference to a higher power in Frank's soliloquy in Seven and One..

I have misjudged my gift

If I see in the darkness it's because there is light,

and it is the light which guides me now,

the light that will not go out,

that will lead us out of the dark night,

if, we let ourselves feel this too.

It will protect me, as it protects those around me.

I think it was a natural progession for Frank, fighting for years the forces of evil that had marshalled against him. It had to make him aware of a contradictory force, a "higher power" if you will...

4th Horseman..

p.s. - have a great new years one and all. I will be back Tuesday of next week, (younger one in a baseball tournament in Phoenix, Arizona and we are leaving tomorrow)...be safe everyone!!