Inspired Mm Music

Rate this topic

Going through my musical collection, i am beginning to find music that i find inspiring of MM even though it wasnt used in the series. For example i find the song Ice by Sarah McLaughlin very haunting. Overcome by Live is also another song that reminds me of the series. I am now planning to put together a CD of songs that i think are inspiring of the MM series. I will only offer at least 4-5 of these CDs to TIWWA members that are intrested, so if the first 5 that email me at my TIWWA address and provide an address i will send it out to in about a month.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest frankblack13

if you listen to Bloodhound Gang's "the Roof is on Fire" there's a line on there that says, "I'm black like Frank Black is" they might be referring to our Frank Black wink.gif

Hey, HighPlainsDrifter, did you ask Graham if you could upload them for members. That way you wouldn't have to send any in the mail, unless of course if someone can't burn their own CD. I don't' think you'd have to worry about copyright since it would be just for members. Graham or Mark would know for sure; not me, but it's a thought. Wish I had something to upload.