Episode Borrowed Time

Rate this topic

Guest pw2000

Guest pw2000

:kickin:

Can someone help me out?

I have always been confused by the ending of the episode "Borrowed Time" were Franks daughter Jordon falls ill

I understand the concept that she was given "extra time" by "Death" and that for each person saved another must die.

What I dont understand is why the guy who is "death" ends up on a hospital trolley as a result of Jordans second recovery from near death?

Its probably staring me in the face I just need someone knowledgable to help me work it out

Ian

• Elders (Admins)

Hhhm, to be honest its a long time since I saw Season 3 and that was on UK Sci-FI. Opening the box set and inspecting the booklet is as far as I've got - must make more time this year!

Have a read of Libby's transcript to see if it helps shed some light on it.

Guest pw2000
There was a discussion about this episode recently in the forum "Millennium - Trivia" etc. under "1013 Millennium Caveats" (or click on the link to that: https://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/tiwwa/i...showtopic=5524)

You might find some answers there, or other points that might intrigue you!

Thanks alot

I think I can now draw my own conclusions on what happened (with the help of some really good points made by other members)

Ian

Guest Everlast

This is one of my favorite episodes of the series. All throughout, Frank Black references religion and is even seen inside of church, but this is the first real time the viewer can assume that he is religious. All around great episode.

This is one of my favorite episodes of the series. All throughout, Frank Black references religion and is even seen inside of church, but this is the first real time the viewer can assume that he is religious. All around great episode.
Everlast..welcome to the board by the way...in regards to seeing Frank inside a church, i dont recall seeing him there in "Borrowed Time"...perhaps you are referring to "Seven and One". I think thats the only episode where we see Frank in a church except fleetingly in "Sacrament" both during the baptism of his god-daughter and finding Jordan crying amidst the pews, reacting to the visions she has of Tom's (Frank's brother) wife...

4th Horseman...

Guest Everlast
Everlast..welcome to the board by the way...in regards to seeing Frank inside a church, i dont recall seeing him there in "Borrowed Time"...perhaps you are referring to "Seven and One". I think thats the only episode where we see Frank in a church except fleetingly in "Sacrament" both during the baptism of his god-daughter and finding Jordan crying amidst the pews, reacting to the visions she has of Tom's (Frank's brother) wife...

4th Horseman...

Oh, I did not mean that he was in a church during "Borrowed Time," but rather in the past episodes that you referenced. During BT, when Jordan's coughing up water, Frank looks up and frantically says something along the lines of "Oh God, please don't take her. I've done everything you've asked..." , which is the first time we see him doing any kind of praying.