Was It A Mm Moment?

Rate this topic

Been pondering if i should share this or not, so after a couple days i decided yes.

Last week i went to pick up my son Gabriel at a friends house that happens to run a daycare from her house. Some months ago her dad died very unexpected even though he was a stroke survivor for 4yrs. He was actually doing very well health wise until one night while walking to the bathroom he falls down to the ground and dies. It was never disclosed to me what he died of, well anyway. While she was walking me out to my car with Gabriel in my arms a huge gaggle of geese flew above us in a v shape form. She looks up to watch them fly away and tells me its a message from her dad. Then another gaggle flew over but the V form was smaller. Then a third installment flew over, i looked over at her and she was tearing up. When i looked over at Gabriel he was smiling. AS i got into my car and drove out of the subdivison it was as if i felt my dad was in the car with me. I looked into the rearview mirror and saw Gabriel smiling and looking at the empty seat by him. This is my first Christmas with Gabriel and the first without my dad. I have a feeling he was actually with us, he is just trying to tell me

Been pondering if i should share this or not, so after a couple days i decided yes.

Last week i went to pick up my son Gabriel at a friends house that happens to run a daycare from her house. Some months ago her dad died very unexpected even though he was a stroke survivor for 4yrs. He was actually doing very well health wise until one night while walking to the bathroom he falls down to the ground and dies. It was never disclosed to me what he died of, well anyway. While she was walking me out to my car with Gabriel in my arms a huge gaggle of geese flew above us in a v shape form. She looks up to watch them fly away and tells me its a message from her dad. Then another gaggle flew over but the V form was smaller. Then a third installment flew over, i looked over at her and she was tearing up. When i looked over at Gabriel he was smiling. AS i got into my car and drove out of the subdivison it was as if i felt my dad was in the car with me. I looked into the rearview mirror and saw Gabriel smiling and looking at the empty seat by him. This is my first Christmas with Gabriel and the first without my dad. I have a feeling he was actually with us, he is just trying to tell me

I think very young kids, around 1-3, my son is almost 18 months, seem very tuned in to things we as adults tend to dismiss. i constantly find my son looking up into a corner of his room, or staring out into the yard at what looks like to me nothing at all. I try to reassure myself its just a cobweb fluttering in the corner, or a stray leaf blowing by in the yard. But the smile on his face or look of bewilderment lends me to think he sees something i dont. I am sincerely sorry for the loss of your father, but your son Gabriel seems to know where his grandfather is and im sure your father could not be any prouder of you or Gabriel. take care..Gunslinger

Guest SouthernCelt

I think children (and in some cases, dogs and cats) see or sense things that adults don't. I think it's because they've not been taught that they aren't supposed to see things, so they do. I don't know if they're seeing a "ghost" in bodily form or just seeing and maybe hearing something that they feel comfortable with.

I never observed either of my kids looking at anything and they never had any imaginary friends, but our house dog and two cats will occasionally go into our hallway and stare into the foyer as though they see something or someone that's not frightening but is a curiosity. Both my wife and I have lost our parents (since our two sons grew up) so we've got a lot of folks "on the other side" that might come check on us periodically. I know I have a lot of dreams in which my mother and father are alive and well and interacting in the dream. I've asked my sisters if they have similar dreams and they don't. Maybe they're trying to tell me something that they don't want to or need to pass on to my sisters.

I think children (and in some cases, dogs and cats) see or sense things that adults don't. I think it's because they've not been taught that they aren't supposed to see things, so they do. I don't know if they're seeing a "ghost" in bodily form or just seeing and maybe hearing something that they feel comfortable with.

I tend to agree.

Joe, I do believe you experienced something quite powerfull....(as did your friend)..! Both of you have been given a wonderful gift, with this message from your fathers. Gabriel is another wonderful gift, and I'm also sure that your father is so very proud of you, and happy for you.