Sign in to follow this  
Everlast

Millennium Stuff...

Hello everyone,

Long time reader, first time poster. I'm currently a 24-year old college student. I watched Millennium from the pilot episode-onward when it first aired. I had no Friday nightlife! It was the same routine; I would eat a bowl of ice cream and sit down and watch the show. I had no idea the show was cancelled after season 3 until several weeks of turning on the TV to FOX at 8:00 and not seeing Millennium on.

One question I had that maybe someone out there can answer: If FOX indeed considered the show dead and burried, do you think they would have been (or are) open to selling the rights to another network? I can't help but think about all the quality that HBO puts on and how perfect of a fit that would have been (or would be).

Also, I wanted everyone to know that I'm trying my best to promote the show however I can. Back in October, I wrote an article for our school paper hyping the show on DVD. You can read the online version at

http://www.thedmonline.com/vnews/display.v...a2?in_archive=1

Great Article you wrote hyping the show. To try and answer your question, i have a feeling that FOX would not sell the rights to another network not unless Chris Carter is bale to squeeze out of FOXs grips. I still think FOX believes MM is a cash-cow. I agree with you Everlast that MM would make a better fit with HBO or even get back on with F/X. I believe that Lance once said that in a interview about taking the show to HBO.