Sign in to follow this  
HighPlainsDrifter

This Is It

Well tomorrow morning i will be taking a test for Parole/Probation Officer........i have been waiting for this for a long time. Please everyone wish me luck

Best of luck, Joe!

Many, many years ago, I was a secretary in our local Probation Service (which had many roles, including supervising parolees). The diversity of backgrounds and lives our clients came from was eye-opening to me. It needs a lot of heart to do this kind of job, so I know you'll be good at it.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU JOE M, remember, when in doubt, answer E(all of the above):)

Good Luck, Joe!

Gunslinger :BEST OF LUCK TO YOU JOE M, remember, when in doubt, answer E(all of the above):)

or 'Chapstick!'

Bonnie :)

edited to say; Was going for a mothman joke - but might have come off a bit creepy :(

Seriously, Good luck Joe

Edited by ein042

BEER---> Did u get it? I'm sure you did. Happy belated job interview. It's a tough job, use to have a close neighbor in that business.

BELCH