Sign in to follow this  
HighPlainsDrifter

Back By Popular Demand

Its 06' and we all know...........its time for

5 Questions

1. What DVD is in your Player...........Skeleton Key

2. What CD is in your car.........MM Soundtrack ( given to me by Fourthhorseman)

3. What book are you reading?...........Mary,Mary by James Patterson

4. What was your fav. X-Mas Gift?........Scarface Double Disc and Anchormnan Uncensored

5. What was your New Year Resolution?..............lose more weight and learn to play golf

OK everyone please join in

Its 06' and we all know...........its time for

5 Questions

1. What DVD is in your Player...........Skeleton Key

2. What CD is in your car.........MM Soundtrack ( given to me by Fourthhorseman)

3. What book are you reading?...........Mary,Mary by James Patterson

4. What was your fav. X-Mas Gift?........Scarface Double Disc and Anchormnan Uncensored

5. What was your New Year Resolution?..............lose more weight and learn to play golf

OK everyone please join in

1. Millennium season 3, disc 4

2. Audio book-The Wizard and Glass by Stephen King

3. Rose Madder by Stephen King

4. Framed Lithograph painting of The Dark Tower

5. Spend more time with my 18 month old son and my wife

1. Millennium Season 2, disc 1.

2. Don't have a car, but I've been listening to Eagles, Neil Young and the Doors at home lately.

3. It's a crime novel by a Swedish author whose name escapes me at the moment. The title of the book in English would be Sunstorm.

4. Red satin pyjamas.

5. Didn't make any.

5 Questions

1. What DVD is in your Player........... *Millennium-Season 3-Disk 1* (X-mas present from Terry/Dalwar) :clapping:

2. What CD is in your car......... *When I actually HAVE a freaking car, hopefully I'll be able to actually have a CD player in it! LOL 'Till then, my CDs are in my stereo!* :doh:

3. What book are you reading?........... *The Purpose of Your Life* (yeah, I know...everyone wants an answer.....and mine just keeps seeming more and more improbable) :down:

4. What was your fav. X-Mas Gift?........ *Wraped? Millennium-Season 3. Unwrapped? Finally having someone to share the season with.* :Santa_Claus_elf: :smiley_snowman:

5. What was your New Year Resolution?..............*Get in better shape/Get stronger (so far keeping it. walking 1 mile every day)...........Break free of negative past/home/relationships and start LIVING (working at it)* :kickin:

1. What DVD is in your Player........... Simpsons Box Set - Seasons 4/5, my sons Xmas present but I love it!

2. What CD is in your car......... A mixed one I burnt myself, mostly containing songs from Smallville.

3. What book are you reading?........... Band of Brothers (again!) by Stephen Ambrose

4. What was your fav. X-Mas Gift?........ The £100 my parents gave me for Xmas, whatever I spend it on will be my favorite!

5. What was your New Year Resolution?.............. to lose more weight and get the bike out of the garage to cycle to and from work as soon as the weather improves!

1 What DVD is in your player ..... Mothman Prophcies (I swear !)

2 What CD is in your car .......... iTunes I burned. Pat Benitar, the Bangles, Momma Cass

3 What Book are you reading..... Deception Point - Dan Brown

4 What was your fav Xmas present ... George Forman grill

5 What was your New Year's Resolution .... Lose weight :nope:

1. What DVD is in your Player...........The 6th disk of the first season of the TV series War of the Worlds.

2. What CD is in your car.........None currently, primarily listen to radio when local take CDs for long trips.

3. What book are you reading?...........Been working on Stephen King's Nightmares and Dreamscapes (short story collection)

4. What was your fav. X-Mas Gift?........My older son recovering from the car wreck he suffered in mid-December. In terms of "things" I guess the new DVD player/recorder I got to replace my old player that died in November.

5. What was your New Year Resolution?........Didn't make any!

1. What DVD is in your Player........... Henry Lincoln's Guide to Rennes-Le-Chateau.

2. What CD is in your car......... In my car? IN MY CAR? Do I look like I can afford a car? :)

3. What book are you reading?........... Uriel's Machine: The Ancient Origins of Science by Christopher Knight & Robert Lomas

4. What was your fav. X-Mas Gift?........ Grail Knights of North America: On the trail of the Grail Legacy in Canada and the United States by Michael Bradley

5. What was your New Year Resolution?........ While I didn't make any cuz I just don't do it I set the following goals for myself...

(1) to lose 60 lbs (10 gone so far since Christmas),

(2) to plan out this summers trip to Nova Scotia around a personal Grail quest visiting the sites where there's supposed evidence of Prince Henry Sinclair's voyage to Nova Scotia in 1398 to establish the colony of Arcadia (as in Et In Arcadia Ego) and to where he transported surviving Templar Knights and possibly descendants of the Bloodline of Mary Magdalene and Jesus

(3) to improve my personal finances this year by turning my suck-hole of a business into a money maker, securing a second job to achieve a stable income

(4) To complete my novella, The Trust: A Frank Black/Millennium Story, to finish off my Millennium/Hellraiser cross-over fanfic - Lament's Configurations, and if i can find time devote some effort to the RavenWolf's Millennium Guide on this site.

...4. What was your fav. X-Mas Gift?........ Grail Knights of North America: On the trail of the Grail Legacy in Canada and the United States by Michael Bradley...

Hey, Maxx, let us know what you learn from this book. I've heard it's very interesting...

1. What DVD is in your Player...........The 6th disk of the first season of the TV series War of the Worlds.

2. What CD is in your car.........None currently, primarily listen to radio when local take CDs for long trips.

3. What book are you reading?...........Been working on Stephen King's Nightmares and Dreamscapes (short story collection)

4. What was your fav. X-Mas Gift?........My older son recovering from the car wreck he suffered in mid-December. In terms of "things" I guess the new DVD player/recorder I got to replace my old player that died in November.

5. What was your New Year Resolution?........Didn't make any!

hey celt, glad to hear your son is ok. didnt hear about that, give him my best...Gunslinger