Sign in to follow this  
Nadeen

V For Vendetta

I got a Norton Worm warning went I went to that site stating something was trying to connect to my computer. I blocked it and the movie trailer dissapeared to be replaced by their website logo.

However I read the bumpf on this film and it does sound interesting:

V For Vendetta Trailer :

In an alternate timeline where Germany won World War II and Great Britain is now a facist state, a masked vigilante known only as "V" conducts guerrilla warfare against the government. When he rescues a normal young woman (Portman), she joins his struggle against the forces of oppression. ...

I got a Norton Worm warning went I went to that site stating something was trying to connect to my computer. I blocked it and the movie trailer dissapeared to be replaced by their website logo.

However I read the bumpf on this film and it does sound interesting:

V For Vendetta Trailer :

In an alternate timeline where Germany won World War II and Great Britain is now a facist state, a masked vigilante known only as "V" conducts guerrilla warfare against the government. When he rescues a normal young woman (Portman), she joins his struggle against the forces of oppression. ...

Hmmm try this site instead

http://vforvendetta.warnerbros.com/trailer.html

the official site might work better

Im going to read the graphic novel before i see the movie

The writer of the graphic novel (Alan Moore) isn't happy when Producer Joel Silver tried to use Moore to hype the film without Moore's say-o. So he tried to get Silver to withdraw the comment, but he didn't and Moore decided to break ties with DC Comics (which is owned by Warner who produce the film).