Dean Winters.... A Break From Millennium

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

It seems as though these days I am always writing about things related to Millennium, as opposed to the episodes themselves. After a long and glorious journey through all 3 seasons on DVD, I have been taking a break lately. I'm so glad that they finally released this series... all 3 seasons. I had my doubts for a long time, and when they finally released S1, I then had my doubts about whether we would ever see S2 and S3 on DVD, but they finally came through with the whole series. I can't even begin to count how many times I have watched my favorites, added new favorites, or gone back to reevaluate my "not so favorites". One of these days, probably very soon, it will suddenly feel right to go back and start from the beginning with the pilot. Meanwhile, it has been interesting to see what some of the former cast members have been up to. Recently, while viewing what has probably become my new favorite show, Law and Order SVU, I was tickled to see Dean Winters emerge as one of the regular detectives. They kind of jump around with the episodes, but it will be interesting to see what becomes of the character. I know, based on what I had seen before I really got into the re-runs, that his character is fairly short lived on the show. He does a great job, but I think I liked him better in "The Curse of Frank Black".