Covenant

Rate this topic

as the master of the arcane, trival, sometimes too detailed information on various MillenniuM episodes, i have yet another tidbit of hidden references..

episode is Covenant - there are two scenes, the first is where Frank finds a receipt in the medicine cabinet, the second, more obvious, is when he presents the receipt to the distict attorney..

the receipt is from the M&W Pharmacy...could the M&W be a reference to Morgan and Wong?

4th Horseman

Guest ModernDayMoriarty

It's quite possible as 1013 are known for that sort of thing. They particularly like to celebrate past employees. Hence Howard Gordon in 'A Room with No View' and potentially M+W in this episode. (Morgan and Wong left Millennium after 'The Thin White Line' and only returned when approached to be Execs for S2). As 'Covenant' runs directly after 'The Thin White Line' when Millennium shows on TV, it is very, very possible that they were saying farewell (or so they thought) to M+W.

• Elders (Moderators)

Well spotted, 4H.

I'm trying to add these interesting references when they get posted here, to the database that Graham and I are developing, but I'm sure there are loads that I've missed.

I think it's a reference to Morgan & Wong - I really can't see those 1013 people putting that in by accident, so I've categorised this as a "probable" (plus, of course, credited to 4H).

• Elders (Admins)
Nice catch, 4HM!

Is anyone writing all these down?

As Libby said we are trying to get as many together as possible but it helps if people post them in the right forum! Grrrrr :embarassed: Its a shame if some get missed considering the thought and knowledge that goes into these caveats.

Right on!

If I post something in the near future, which has already been covered, please forgive me. I can't remember all the little tid-bits that have been shared up to this point!

As Libby said we are trying to get as many together as possible but it helps if people post them in the right forum! Grrrrr :embarassed: Its a shame if some get missed considering the thought and knowledge that goes into these caveats.