Night Stalker Hits Dvd On May 30th

Rate this topic

voidprime

https://tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=5107

All ten produced episodes including a script for an unproduced episode written by Darin Morgan, audio commentary tracks, deleted scenes, and a Making of featurette hosted by Frank Spotnitz. I will be probably be getting a copy of this to review as long as I'm still on the list to receive product from BVHE at that time.

All ten produced episodes including a script for an unproduced episode written by Darin Morgan, audio commentary tracks, deleted scenes, and a Making of featurette hosted by Frank Spotnitz. I will be probably be getting a copy of this to review as long as I'm still on the list to receive product from BVHE at that time.

Hey Voidprime.....i just came home from a hard nights work......now i am so happy to see this bit of info...thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___

Hey, this is GREAT news; sorry to be such a lagger but I had no idea at all that this series was being remade, much less by some of the X-Files people! I'm definitely looking forward to this!

• 1 month later...
Guest Kolchak

It will be nice to finally see the end of that two-parter. I still can't believe they cancelled without at least airing part 2.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fisbin
It will be nice to finally see the end of that two-parter. I still can't believe they cancelled without at least airing part 2.

Unfortunately - a typical pinheaded move by yet another "lost " metwork....pun intended.

live long & prosper...fisbin

i cant say this will happen but......rumors are getting heavy around the Spotnitz Night Stalker. Word is Sci-Fi wants to pick up his series but he will have to recast it. Not tryingt o get hopes up but that is the word i am getting

I just received the DVD. I will get to it next week after I finish with a couple of other DVDs and watching more extras of the Kingdom Of Hevan Director's Cut 4 disc set that come first.

Well the only thing I get out of my web site is writing some great reviews and get free DVDs. I have been working on my Enterline Media web site for five years. I have building my contacts with the studios over the last 2 1/2 years and receive many free DVDs each month. I did manage to watch the first two episodes of Night Stalker tonight. I can get addicted to this show (before my only exposure was the episode with Tony Todd).