Ever Wanted To Know What CCH Meant

Rate this topic

• 8 months later...
Guest limebunneh
Carol Christine Hilaria

she was also born in Guyana

Oooh, interesting. She's a great actress and I loved her on the series. I didn't like Cheryl Andrews 'end' in Skull and Bones however. It was great as a plot-twist, but it didn't mesh with The Hand of St Sebastian where we saw her last. In Skulls she portrayed as a helpless victim of the Millennium group. When we last saw her she betrayed Frank and the Millennium group. Hmm.

• 2 years later...

Hello My Royal Leader,

Yes, I've seen a few episodes of "The Shield," and yes again, she was brilliant in them. Do you know when we will see her again?

Will you explain to me about what was blacked out of my last message? I can't remember what I put there and not totally understanding the footnote. Does it mean I was giving the plot or end of the story away?

I am so enjoying this site, thank you. Been reading a lot of compliments for you and for ethsnafu, who has been a great help to me in the Shoutbox.

Almost at 25 posts. Yippee.

Earthnut

Guest Black's Babe
Hi Darlene,

Have you seen The Shield? CCH Pounder is absolutely brilliant in that series too, and was in it for all 7 amazing seasons.

I loooooooooooved The Shield and watched all seven seasons, own 1-6 on dvd.

It's shameful that she never  received a "Lead Actress" Emmy nomination in seven yrs.

B00000000000000000000000000000000000000!

• Elders (Admins)
Will you explain to me about what was blacked out of my last message? I can't remember what I put there and not totally understanding the footnote. Does it mean I was giving the plot or end of the story away?

Earthnut

Hi, yes, basically a spoiler means that someone reading your post could have their enjoyment of the show spoilt by reading this text, hence the name spoiler.

In this case, if someone is new to the show and don't know what happens to the character, reading it will effectively spoil the plot for them.

Many website forums like this, allow you to wrap your 'spoiler' in spoiler tags, so that it warns people and gives them a choice on whether they wish to read it or not.

To wrap your text in spoiler tags, insert the following BBCode around your words:

[spoiler]The answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything is .... 42[/spoiler]

which will display as this in your post:

The answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything is .... 42

Just your your mouse to highlight the text to read it. Kind of like a secret message!

Hope this helps.

Wow Graham, that is so cool, thank you. Ok, are you saying that all I need to do is put a " [ " at the beginning, and a " ] " at the end? All this technical stuff. Okay, here's my experiment.

[blessings and love today and always in the joy of life]

We'll see if I understood you or not. Once I learn it though, I will never forget it.

Thanks for all your attention and help.