Ever Wanted To Know What CCH Meant

Rate this topic

Just your your mouse to highlight the text to read it. Kind of like a secret message!

Hope this helps.

With my laptop and using the 'built-in' mouse I have to highlight as if to copy it. Took me a bit of frustration to figure it out. :doh:

Thank goodness I'm not the only one still learning how to do things here. At first I though I said something horrible and it needed to be blacked out. I was so confused because I just don't say horrible things. Thanks to the Old Man, I learned it wasn't me. Yippee.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest neuronphaser
Oooh, interesting. She's a great actress and I loved her on the series. I didn't like Cheryl Andrews 'end' in Skull and Bones however. It was great as a plot-twist, but it didn't mesh with The Hand of St Sebastian where we saw her last. In Skulls she portrayed as a helpless victim of the Millennium group. When we last saw her she betrayed Frank and the Millennium group. Hmm.

Good point. I noticed a few issues like this. First was Andrews, but also the asian guy that played the Boat Captain in "Siren"...wasn't he the same actor that played the guy who ended up in the monk's monastery all deformed and slowly dying in Season 3 (can't remember the episode)? Obviously not the same character, but the same actor, unless I'm mistaken.

I swear there was one more of these situations, but can't recall.

In that last case, I'm sure it was just a situation where they figured "Hey, it's a season or two later, so no one will realize it's the same actor!" But I watched the DVDs in order all in a short time, so issues like that are glaring. Doubly so for Cheryl Andrews...at one point she's a backstabber that gets taken away, and then the next season Frank calls her "a dear friend" or something like that. Very jarring, and obviously something that should have been caught because it's not like a small detail (the membership of the Millenium Group wasn't exactly a large number of actors/characters to keep track of, no matter how crazy their relationships may have been).

Great catch Neuronphaser, and I agree, "Very jarring." I feel Cherly Andrews' character should have stayed in the show. She brought something vry unique that I miss, and I'm not even sure what it was.

• 1 year later...
Guest kath

Ah, Just saw Avatar with my husband (he purchased the DVD ) and she is in the movie

"As Grace, scientist Norm Spellman (Joel David Moore) and Jake collect biological samples and data in the forest in their avatar forms, a thanator's attack separates Jake from the group. Neytiri (Zoe Saldana), a female Na'vi, rescues Jake from predators in the forest, and seeing portents from Eywa, brings him to Hometree, where her clan, the Omaticaya, live. Neytiri's mother Mo'at (C. C. H. Pounder), the clan's spiritual leader, shows interest in the "warrior dreamwalker" and instructs her daughter to teach Jake their ways.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar_(2009_film)

kath

• Elders (Admins)

Thanks Kath, I still haven't seen Avatar but now its looking even better thanks to CCH Pounder's appearance!

Be sure to check out in the brilliant tv series The Shield, it's out on DVD, in which she is simply superb and dare I say it, even better than her work on Millennium.

My parents saw Avatar the other night and my mother had to confess that it wouldn't have been a movie she would ever have watched had my father not talked her into it but both said how utterly superb it was. I didn't know CC was in the film and I believe Lost's Michelle Rodriguez (Ana-Lucia) also puts in an appearance. Maybe I'll finally check it this out, two good reasons to do so it seems.

Eth