millennium music

Rate this topic

Guest fisbin

<font color='#000000'>I have some Bobby Darin (all that was played or referenced on the show) and the Prelude to Wagner's Parsifal from "Owls" and "Roosters" available to download here:

The Millenium Group</font>

This link doesn't work. Shame, some Bobby would have been nice.

• 2 months later...
<font color='#000000'>While doing my (ever increasing) research for transcripts, I googled for a particular song that's played in "Goodbye Charlie". One of the results was a MM site based in France. It has mp3s of many of the songs used in MM eps. I'm not sure if this is already referenced on MDUK or the Abyss, but I thought I'd mention it in case it's of interest to anyone.

The URL is: https://mmfdb.free.fr/multimedia/musique/

Being a typical Brit, of course my knowledge of other languages is abysmally poor, so I used Google's translation facility, which worked pretty well except for some reason "Carter" is sometimes translated as "Casing". I'm still trying to puzzle that one out!

Libby</font>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Old Man/Libby or anyone else - I am looking for the song in the background to Loin Like a Hunting Flame..not any of the nightclub pieces, but the very haunting piano piece played at various times throughout the episode. Obviously done my Marc Snow...any ideas on what or where to get it at would be appreciated....thanks..Mark.