Darren Mcgavin Has Died.

Rate this topic

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
I read tonight that Dan Curtis, producer of the original Night Stalker made for TV movies, had died this morning at 77 from brain cancer. Dan Curtis is most known for Dark Shadows.

Very sad indeed...

Don't forget too, that he was resposible for the all time classic television film "Trilogy of Terror" (1975 - with a luscious Karen Black, if I may humbly add...) Not to mention quite a few television films around that time. BTW, STILL to this day as far as I know "ToT" has not been renewed on DVD (I used to sell rare and out of print films on eBay for a couple of years...) Used original prints of the Anchor Bay release are currently going for about $100 - $400 or so on Amazon; thus the reason that I offered it on eBay and such for about $29. Regardless of technicalities, I feel VERY strongly that people should NOT be gouged simply because they love a title that is not currently being produced. Please forgive me for straying from the sad news here; my apologies...