Philip Baker Hall In New Film The Zodiac

Rate this topic

Guest chrisnu

Guest chrisnu

I've come across some information regarding a new film called The Zodiac, which features Philip Baker Hall, whom we are familiar with as The Elder (and later The Old Man) from Millennium. This new film will be coming out shortly; I think it is also of interest considering the subject of the Zodiac killer is closely related to aspect of Millennium as well. I've posted more information on my website, which I will also post here:

https://www.chrisnu.com/millennium/

New York , February 17 – THINKFilm has announced the theatrical release of THE ZODIAC, Alexander Bulkley's thriller about the most infamous killer America has ever seen. The movie will open on March 17th in Los Angeles , San Francisco , Dallas, Houston and Atlanta theaters.

Based on true events, THE ZODIAC is a psychological thriller detailing a string of gruesome murders in the Bay Area in the late 1960s and the impact on the victims, their families and the wider community. A small town cop (Justin Chambers) and his son (Rory Culkin) become obsessed with the Zodiac killer, endangering their family in the midst of the explosive media frenzy surrounding one of the most notorious and elusive serial killers in American history.

THE ZODIAC was directed by Alexander Bulkley and written by Kelly Bulkley and Alexander Bulkley. The film stars Justin Chambers (ABC's “Grey's Anatomy”, “The Wedding Planner”), Robin Tunney (FOX's “Prison Break”, “The Secret Lives of Dentists”), Rory Culkin (“Mean Creek”, “Signs”) and Philip Baker Hall (“The Matador”, “Boogie Nights”). The film was produced by Cory Campodonico.

THE ZODIAC is expected to be released on DVD August 2006.

THINKFilm received its fourth Oscar nomination this year with MURDERBALL, which is up for a Best Documentary Feature award. Its 2005 comedy smash, THE ARISTOCRATS, was just released on DVD and their next theatrical release, the Beastie Boys musical extravaganza AWESOME; I F*#&%N' SHOT THAT!, recently had its world premiere at the 2006 Sundance Film Festival and opens commercially on March 31st. THINKFilm is a privately held company with offices in New York and Toronto .

For information, please go to www.thezodiacfilm.com or www.thinkfilmcompany.com.