Runes & Tarot Reading Idea- Angels Among Us...

Rate this topic

Guest kath

Ok, here is the idea.

Anyone who wants to try this out, Please respond to this message.

This is a blind test to see if cold reading of Tarot and Runes are accurate. I invite Maxx and any one else who reads runes & Tarot to do the same.

Here is how it works.

You respond to the message with your name, and birthdate (you don't have to put in the birth year if you don't want) Include also your ORIGINAL hair color (that which you were born with) and your eye color. You can ramble about anything for up to 2 paragraphs.

In turn I will read the tarot cards, and post the results. IF you would then post if they were accurate

Maxx or anyone who reads is welcome to do thir own readings.

maybe something will be the same-

and make a difference.

kath

name-Erin

birthdate-November 22nd, 1973. 5:56 A.M.

hair color when I was born was DARK BROWN, which FAST changed to a white Blonde, then slowly darkened down to a medium brown by the time I was about 5. Then, at about age 13, a blonde streak began to appear down the back of it, and I finaly changed the whole thing back to blonde, to even it out.

eye color-Hazel. I guess. It's that weird sometimes gray, sometimes blue, sometimes with a hint of green.

Not sure what I'm supposed to ramble about for about 2 paragraphs, but how about my plans for spring? Terry and I are going to turn part of the yard into a flower garden. I'm pretty excited about it! I love the spring almost as much as the fall, and it's been a long time since I've been able to go plant something and watch it grow. This, along with my new little dog, has given me a new feeling of hope and new beginnings....that has been growing since Terry finaly moved down here last October.

I'm hoping that this whole Carson case discussion thing finaly brings back what abilities I used to have, and that I can begin to be what my friend Laury assured me I already was. I've always had a passion for investigations and trying to solve crimes, I just never thought I'd be able to do it. I guess that's all I've got to say. (oh, yeah...and I really need a car...lol)

I am going to post card positions and what they mean before I post your reading. In that way, I won't have to repeat it each time that the cards are read.

Card #1

This covers him. The first card in the center reoresents the general atmosphear that surrounds the question asked and the influences at work around it

Card#2 This crosses him. This card shows what the opposing forces may be , for good, or evil

Card 3 This is beneath him. The basis of the matter, soemthing that has already become a part of the subjects experiance in the past. It is what they are able to work with.

Card 4 , This is behind him. THis shows the influence that is just passing away.

Card 5 This crowns him. Represents something that may happen in the future, a goal that he is trying obtain.

Card 6 This is before him, THings that will come to pass in the near future, eg, a meeting, and affair a person.

Card 7 What the querent fears/ his feelings on the matter. The negative feelings he has about the question asked.

Card 8 Family opinion, represendt the Querents enviroment, the opiniuns and influence of family and friends on the matter.

Card 9 Hopes, Represents the querents own hopes and ideals in the matter.

Card 10. Final outcome. This tenth and last card tells what the final outcome will be. It shoud include all that has been divined from the other cards on the table.

Some Card sets may have different meanings than what has been written here. This is the general understanding from the book that I am currently using to interpret the cards.

Kath

I am going to give the meanings, first, and then translate this into what it may mean.

Erins Reading

Significant card. Page of cups.

Cups are used for those who are creative- some readings suggest that the person who is a cup may see into the futures. This card is chosen for youths with light/ brown / hair & hazel eyes.

Card #1

This covers him. The first card in the center represents the general atmosphere that surrounds the question asked and the influences at work around it

Cover card. 5 of swords (a knave has captured the swords (soul) reversed .

Beware of Pride, There is a chance of loss or defeat. Attendance at a funeral. Empty victory/ sorrow/ weakness.

Card#2 This crosses him. This card shows what the opposing forces may be , for good, or evil

Crossing card 8 of swords (The maiden is hoodwinked) Reversed. New Beginnings now possible, Impulsive generous nature. Relaxation from fear. Freedom.

Card 3 This is beneath him. The basis of the matter, something that has already become a part of the subjects experience in the past. It is what they are able to work with.

Beneath card Hermit. Silent council Prudence discretion's, receiving wisdom from above instruction from an expert in your field a meeting with one who will guide the seeker on the path to material or spiritual ends, attainment of goals, a journey may be necessary to gain knowledge (that which may be one of the spirit)

Card 4 , This is behind him. This shows the influence that is just passing away.

Past card Nine of cups, (this is a wish card) reversed, Misplaced reliance False freedom there may be some deprivations or illness or over indulgence in food or drink, the wuerents wish will not be fulfilled.

Card 5 This crowns him. Represents something that may happen in the future, a goal that he is trying obtain.

Above card Six of swords reversed. (a woman and child in a state of dejection) You will stay where you are. No immediate way out of your present difficulties, Unfavorable issues of a lawsuit or other undertakings,

Card 6 This is before him, Things that will come to pass in the near future, eg, a meeting, and affair a person.

Future card Ten of swords (great despair) Though the nine of swords showed despair, the meaning here is even more serious , Ruin of plans and projects, defeat in war, disruption of home life, tears will fall , trouble will come in spite of riches and high position. a card of death. A suggestion to give charity freely to those in trouble.

Card 7 What the querent fears/ his feelings on the matter. The negative feelings he has about the question asked.

Current situation Queen of swords, (let those approach who dare) reversed Unreliability, Narrow-mindedness, gossip, Deceit, Malice. A person of artifice and prudery.

Card 8 Family opinion, represent the Querents environment, the opinions and influence of family and friends on the matter.

Family card six of cups, ( a card of the past) reversed Living too much in the past Clinging to outworn morals and manners Possibility of an inheritance or gift from the past.

Card 9 Hopes, Represents the querents own hopes and ideals in the matter.

Hopes and dreams, Hierophant, (law and liberty) reversed. Openness to new ideas. Unconventionality, the card of the inventor, as well as the hippie. Take care that you do not be come superstitious...

Card 10. Final outcome. This tenth and last card tells what the final outcome will be. It should include all that has been divined from the other cards on the table.

Future, King of cups,( Balance of turbulence beneath the peace.) reversed.. A powerful man but likely to be crafty and violent. a fierce nature under a calm exterior. Double dealing, beware of being robbed of ether virtue or money.

Card outlay,

5 swords.

4 cups,

2 Major Card.

focus issues.

Card one. Feeling that you are correct, but not able to change what has come to past. A need of fulfillment in what your know to be true in your heart.

Card two. That which is guided by the heart, and not the head, Faith with out foundation. discarding of fears in fulfillment of hopes.

Card three. Being alone in what you feel, and value. that which is guided by others and learned as truth, yet the path taken is one that must be journeyed alone with aid from others. Seclusion. being left behind.

Card 4. Placing faith in others with disastrous results. Unreliability. agony of the heart.

Card 5 One of stagnation. No new information will come to light with out change.

Card 6 despair, lack of fulfilling ones plans, loss of hope and joy. Continued efforts to change the matter will yield no results. Accepting that which is not asked, giving to others of a kindness in secret.

Card 7. inability to balance what is within, and what is spoken.

Card 8. a gift from the past. That which is lost is now found.

Card 9. One of order, and disorder. Disregard for that which does not reflect which is in your heart. Blind seek.

Card 10. one of issues, trust/ faith/ discord. Warnings to be heeded.

Overall impression of the spread. For this reading, I used both sides of the cards to include the reversal, The amount of swords within this spread was alarming as well as the position of some of the cards. When I first was shuffling the deck two cards fell out, one was the tower, the other seven of swords. Swords are a symbol of fire.

There is also the amount of cups which are a water symbol, and may balance the fire symbol within the spread.

there is a question of changes within a lifetime, that which was lost, to be found, and used again, that which was misunderstood, to be granted , a search for peace, overcoming loss. The stagnation is there, perhaps in part by the need to sever that which was painful in the past to move on.

Counting the significant card, there is the same amount of cups to swords in the spread, and both the representative of dark to light within the spread.

Kath

Well, that was a fasinating read.....but I understand so little of the language of cards that it all just started to swirl together and speak of nothing but poverty and death.

Am I missing something?

Well, that was a fasinating read.....but I understand so little of the language of cards that it all just started to swirl together and speak of nothing but poverty and death.

Am I missing something?

Death is often seen as just that = death, but it also means the end of one path and the beginning of another. There is more to this reading, its just has to be a while until I reflect on what it means. Most readings are like that, there is the physical level, and then the spirital level which is more telling. I don't see it as a poverty though, dispare is many things- heart break, hardship perhaps, or even desolution of an ideal. It is pretty clear though, that the inheratence, that which you lost and will regain is your gift of forsight, and what is becoming evident is that there is just as much struggle that will be needed to regain the gift (the number of swords) as there will be gifts bestowed upon you.

there are 30 swords in your reading and 17 cups. there are 2 major cards, and 5 each of the sword and cup, do any of those numbers have significance in your life?

Kath

Guest ein042

Am I missing something?

I'd say - head for the hills, Raven!!!

I take it, this isn't something you can read like a horoscope. Kath has obviously been doing this for a long time.

I'm not sure how "All these wires" affect things either, or if it's meant as a guide rather than something set in stone.

think i've changed my mind about asking to have mine done though, :eyes:

Death is often seen as just that = death, but it also means the end of one path and the beginning of another. There is more to this reading, its just has to be a while until I reflect on what it means. Most readings are like that, there is the physical level, and then the spirital level which is more telling. I don't see it as a poverty though, dispare is many things- heart break, hardship perhaps, or even desolution of an ideal. It is pretty clear though, that the inheratence, that which you lost and will regain is your gift of forsight, and what is becoming evident is that there is just as much struggle that will be needed to regain the gift (the number of swords) as there will be gifts bestowed upon you.

there are 30 swords in your reading and 17 cups. there are 2 major cards, and 5 each of the sword and cup, do any of those numbers have significance in your life?

Kath

Well, if the "death" and "poverty" is speaking of the past and not the future, then I can certainly validate that for you. As many of you know....I have died, on a physical level, and came back. And there have ben many "deaths" that are the symbolic kind. A change, a defeat, a loss of someone close to me, a failure. Though, after the most recent "death/change"...(my move to be with Terry) things have been looking up.

Please let me know if there is anything else you'd like to know, that would be of help.

30......17.....2.....& 5?

I can't really think of any significance of any of these numbers.

I was born 11-22-1973.

Only significance of 30 I can think of is that Terry asked me to marry him when I was still 30.

I used to have a weird thing going on with one of my spirit guides or whatever it is....that was centered around the 18th, not the 17th. *White Dog*/*White Wolf* always seemed to manifest on the 18th of a month. I'd either see one on tv, run into one out in public, have a stray show up in my yard....whatever.....on the 18th.

2? My wreck was on the 2nd. 11-02-92. That's the closest I can think of.

5? Well, Laury was killed on the 5th month. May 8th, 2000.

That's all I have for you.

I look forward to hearing what you think after some reflection.

I'd say - head for the hills, Raven!!!

I take it, this isn't something you can read like a horoscope. Kath has obviously been doing this for a long time.

I'm not sure how "All these wires" affect things either, or if it's meant as a guide rather than something set in stone.

think i've changed my mind about asking to have mine done though, :eyes:

LOL! I know what you mean! I almost posted those exact words! :wtf::rofl:

And, I agree that nothing is set in stone. Such forms of spiritual guidance are ment only as a guide. We are always free to make our own decisions and live our own lives.

Hi Kath! Hi Erin!

I'm up for giving this a try too. Erin, my offer to do a reading for you still stands. Before I do that I need to finish the Be Frank Black runestone reading and post it.

Maxx