Sign in to follow this  
The Old Man

New Category

Dear TIWWA Members and Guests,

I have made some changes to the Millennium Downloading Category as you may have noticed. I've done this as to reflect the variety of different ways and means of obtaining Millennium via the internet and to cover the various ways of capturing, converting eps etc.

We have some very knowledgeable Members concerning Usenet (Grace, Libby etc) and FTP (Nexus etc) and I wanted to make it easier for them to get involved and for Members to track down specific areas.

As a result some links may not work from old posts as they have been spilt up into the relevant sections of the new category.

Regards,

The Old Man.

:ouro:

Guest &one
Good Idea Gram, with the new cat. I hope it helps everyone out there. As for me I have no clue. {Don't need it] but I'm glad it's out there for people who do. Keep up the good work Gram  :angel:    Denise  :devil:

......."GRAM"???.....................is that you grama?!?

~se7en :cry:

Hey! It's The Old Man, not the Old Ma or Grandma!  :angry:

Anymore of that and we'll be head off to the river for some blood letting...  :eyes:

......GRAMA,ahhhhh,she made THE best homemade-(of course!)-bread stuffing in the modern world. and her gravy.......?   not sure how it is over there,texture wise,but grama's gravy was always this intense thick delight with real beef-(or turkey)-drippings!  :love:  ..........but she also made mince-meat pies,though, which i HATE!

~ sweet memories of grama in coventry,

DAVE :ouro: