Luminary

Rate this topic

Guest F_Black

for many the call of life on its most basic level is most appealing. No social do's and don't... not being judged by superfical and unimportant criteria....survival...kill or be killed....wondering if you have the smarts, the drive and strenght to go one on one with mother nature and win the ultimate reality show. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Great episode!!!

I think director he tried to show a point of difference here. Just when Frank talks about the Renaissance and the begin of a new era. It's just like a..ehh simile with the interior rebirth of Frank. Maybe a preparation for the hard days he will live in the future?

"We all are Shepherds"

• 7 months later...

There's not a whole lot that I say here that has not already been elequently stated. Great episode, great feel, great music, great conflicts, great quests. After all these years, it still feels good to watch!

On a different note, I live near a road named after that famous Italian poet!

Frank wasn't kidding about the view !!!

Check this out!

In Provence, Honoring a Poet at 6,263 Feet

30explorer_span.jpg

I so love scenery pictures, thank you Andrew.

Have you seen the movie "Into The Wild?"

Trust me, there's always something to say about a MLM episode, especially the good ones. My email address starts with Luminary, so obviously this episode is one of my favorites. Anamnesis is first. ouroborous.gif

What a super picture. Thank you so much sharing. I'm not entirely sure my dislike of heights could stand that but it is a wonderful view.

I agree with Darlene, there's always something more to be said with regards to "Millennium" episodes. A few moths ago I watched "Siren" for the nth time and suddenly the episode spoke to me in a way it hadn't during umpteen previous viewings. An episode that traditionally felt muddled to me made perfect sense. There's always another layer to penetrate.

Luminary is damn near perfect mind isn't it? :thumbsup:

Eth