Melissa Hollis

Rate this topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
i know there is a episode that talked about her death, but was it ever fully explained? Would of been cool if there was a stand alone epi. about her

It's kinda stating the obvious, but I think that the very point made by 'Closure' was specifically convincing our dear Emma that there many time are NO reasons for killers like these doing what they do. A direct correlation was made with the killing of Mellisa, that basically the guy just did it and there may have been no real reason (except I don't think it was ever specified that the killer had sexually acosted her in any way, but if so, then the 'reason' would have likely been fairly apparent.)

But, as our esteemed Raven Wolf mentioned, perhaps given the opportunity in later shows, then may have indeed worked in some specifics and relevancy to other themes running though the series.