"saturn Dreaming Of Mercury"...

Rate this topic

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___

I just finished watching this episode; funny, it appears that this was the only 3rd Season Episode that I had actually seen before, I guess when it was originally televised. Man oh man... talk about strange. The only thing I REALLY don't understand is, what the HECK is up with the 'Eyes'???

That's all I ask...

Please tell me somebody...

So I'll be able to sleep tonight...

I've got to admit, I never grasped what the eyes were up and just assumed they were being used by Legion somehow. They are so damn creepy!

Ah, an honour to be answered by The Old Man himself... : )

The episode was VERY ambiguous in a number of ways; so, although Lucas (sp?) was causing everything and the father clearly wasn't aware of it, why did the father then have the damn collection of EYES??? And if they were evil of origin and purpose how could he have them and not know that they were evil...? Kinda weird; not knowing doesn't hurt the episode at all and as you say it definitely does add a VERY creepy element.

• Elders (Admins)

Hhhmmm. I'll have watch it again or read the transcript. Either way those eyes give me the creeps.

Ah, an honour to be answered by The Old Man himself... : )

LOL! I wish I had more time to answer so many more of these great posts!

Hhhmmm. I'll have watch it again or read the transcript. Either way those eyes give me the creeps.

LOL! I wish I had more time to answer so many more of these great posts!

Thanks to both you and Joe for your comments : )

Now (of course) I hafta start a new one about "Darwin's Eye"...

No rest for the friggin' wicked...