"bardo Thodol"...

Rate this topic

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___

Okay...

Just 3 words...

"WHAT THE HELL...???"

Do I hafta smoke crack sideways whilst upside down in the Lotus position singing Bobby Darren songs to understand this episode...???

All right I'm all in favor of mysteries, ambiguities, and abstractions, and I love the out there symbology of a lot of the 2nd Season, but dudes and ladies, I am at a friggin' COMPLETE loss here. I like 'loose ends' as much as the next guy... (cough...) but these ones are dangling out there in the stratosphere somewhere alongside both Hendrix AND Elvis!

Okay, there's this R=E=A=L=L=Y special, SPECIAL red bowl out there; and there's this weird Anime game disc that in amongst it's Matrix-Like background occasionally spits out something like "Your own doing is bringing The Apocalypse", and there's like these really cool sounding Tibetan Monks, and there's Mabius of course killing bloody everything in site (I mean the guy pistol whips a Monk for God's sake! - have they shown him molesting or torturing children yet...?) Oh yeah there's these nice yummy frozen toddler hands and umbilical cords...

Oh, I almost forgot, Peter Watts kinda shows up... sort of... and then disappears...; and it was kinda neat to see the SEXY Ms. Hollis finally yell out in frustration, "hey bald man!" (that was worth the show alone.)

Now...., will someone PLEASE for the love of all that is Holy... or not..., take pity on this poor, wretch of a fan and give me some friggin' clue as to what the hell is going on?

Just tell me about the red bowl...; I GOTTA know about the red bowl...

Please...

All right, I just went to the far end of these forumns to find where the 'reviews' are; I got all the way there and there are NO reviews for this show.

Uh, this is a plea to 'The Old Man'...

Where are all these 'Episode Reviews' that it mentions in the beginning of the forum???

• Elders (Admins)
All right, I just went to the far end of these forumns to find where the 'reviews' are; I got all the way there and there are NO reviews for this show.

Uh, this is a plea to 'The Old Man'...

Where are all these 'Episode Reviews' that it mentions in the beginning of the forum???

Hi, you can find the episode reviews here. They are on the main page but its getting quite full! There are no episode reviews for Bardo Thodol yet though.

Hi Lathe,

here's a link to a great thread on Bardo Thodol:

https://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/tiwwa/i...indpost&p=35124

Thanks for posting that, thats a really good thread.

Hi Lathe,

here's a link to a great thread on Bardo Thodol:

https://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/tiwwa/i...indpost&p=35124

Ah, thank you kindly : ) I'll check it out. BTW, I like your screen name...

Hi, you can find the episode reviews here. They are on the main page but its getting quite full! There are no episode reviews for Bardo Thodol yet though.

Thanks for posting that, thats a really good thread.

Thanks Oh Great One : ) I guess I chose the ONE episode that doesn't have a review; sorry to complain...

heres a link to another fav. MM site that provides great info on each epi

https://www.fourthhorseman.com/Abyss/Episodes/epi317.htm

Thanks to you to Joe; YES, I check that site 'RELIGIOUSLY' (so to speak) after watching each episode and it is a great site. But, I was hoping for more explanitory or interpretive reviews. I'll check out the other links too mentioned above.

Guest ModernDayMoriarty

I amongst others have written extensively on what this episode means in this part of the Forum I believe too. People's opinions change over time as people watched it again and thought about it. I'm sure if you search, you'll find all the info you need. The last one I can recall is one where me and Ethnasfu started theorising on all kinds of conspiracies in S2 but I forget the name of the thread now.

I amongst others have written extensively on what this episode means in this part of the Forum I believe too. People's opinions change over time as people watched it again and thought about it. I'm sure if you search, you'll find all the info you need. The last one I can recall is one where me and Ethnasfu started theorising on all kinds of conspiracies in S2 but I forget the name of the thread now.

Thank you kindly MDM; I'll definitely look for it!