THE CALL OF MILLENNIUM

Rate this topic

It really is remarkable how much this show has impacted the lives of fans.  It is really something.  I mean, there are so many windows, if you will, that MillenniuM has.  I could go on and on about this topic, but I would be repeating myself, and much of my on going postings to my MillenniuM Memorial "MillenniuM: It's Our Gift, It's Our Curse..." (subtitled, The Story of an Avid Fan).  That is the best place to get insights into how this show has impacted my life, ideas, knowledge, values, etc.

Scott

:Ouro_Large:"LUMINARY"

"We are ment to be here.  We step from one piece of Holy Ground to the next under stars that ask... IMAGINE for one second, you could drop in on a past life.  What would you like to find yourself doing there?  What would charm you?  Make you proud?" --- Ask yourself that... and the question of what to do with your life becomes so simple it's terrifying.  Just do that thing that would charm you... That would make you say... "THIS IS THE REAL ME!"  Do that... And you're alive!"  (Alex V.)

• 4 months later...

"I was contacted buy a group of men, who helped me understand the nature of my facility....my "gift"."

It gets creepy when you can actualy say that! :eyes:

I'm in this on-line group..."Spiritual Garden", where a lot of the pictures I post came from.  Well, on November 2nd, on the 11-year anniversary of my car accident, I got an e-mail from a man in that group, who wanted to open a line of communication with me.  He's from Austrailia, and we've been corresponding for the last 2 weeks.  (Here's where it gets spooky :p )  He began to describe me, what I'm like, what I think, what I believe, what my abilities are, and it was strangely accurate.  He then said that he was in a group of people who also possess "abilities" and that he can sense that I have "abilities" as well.  I didn't trust him at first, but he has not asked me for anything, and seems to simply want to help me to bring out my own abilities.  He said I could "see into" the minds and souls of others, which, oddly enough, I've had several other people say, who were "reading" me.  I told him about MillenniuM, and about the strange way I felt about it.  The strange connection.  He said that "MillenniuM" held a message for me, and that that was trying to come through, to tell me what I needed to accept about myself.  I told him that I used to belive that I had a "gift", but that I had "lost my trust in it".  He said it was time that I get that trust back.  That is what has made me start to see similarities between Frank's journey, and my own.

Has anyone else had similar experiences?  Please tell me I'm not totaly loosing my mind!

angel_20of_20knowledge.jpg~Raven Wolf

I don't think that you're losing your mind, though i'm not a qualified psychiatrist  :grin2: I've never had a psychic experience, but I do believe in them.  My reasons might seem a little odd, but give it some thought and you might see my point of view.  I believe in a spiritual realm, that spirit creatures do exist ie God, angels and demons, and that the spirit realm crosses over with our physical world.  I'm guessing you (Raven Wolf) also believe in spirits as you belong to the Spiritual Garden? I don't believe that demons are strange little goblin type creatures, but actual powerful beings and I think that this is where the source of psychic ability comes from, along with fortune-telling and seances etc.  I've known of a couple of people who have become involved with the spirit world, but unfortunatley they have had great difficulty from leaving the 'demons' when they wanted too.

I guess that its unusual now a days to believe in spirit creatures, in the biblical sense, as humans have become cynical and only believe what science can prove to them.  But science has never disproven the existence of God and spirit creatures.  I don't want to start a debate here, as it is an age old question that no one can conclusively argue either way.  But that's my point of view

Guest amnesic

While I don't subscribe to conspiracy theory, I did come across an article in the Times Higher Educational Supplement last week that might worry some people. In Britain, over the past ten years at least, both the Tory and Labour Govt. have censored independent research that has shown their policies on crime prevention to be..well, basically crap. For example, criminologist Tim Hope evaluated 20 of the Home Offices flagship burglary prevention schemes and found only one had any effect. The Home Office censored the report and this year published their own stating that the policies had been overall effetive. Also, the Home Office will not commission any research into big business fraud (out of 571 reports in 14 years none were related to Enron style fraud scandels). Also the HOme Office had an EU report on the use of torture  by UK police forces censored.

Seen as the majority of crimonological and foresic psychological research in the UK is funded directly or indirectly by the Govt., is this not quite worrying?