Season One, 2nd Disk.

Rate this topic

Guest The Daughter

Guest The Daughter

Dont watch four espisodes of MillenniuM together, it seriously freaks your mind out LOL!!

Edited by The Daughter

Guest ein042
Dont watch four espisodes of MillenniuM together, it seriously freaks your mind out LOL!!

I know. You see Legion behind every corner and get chills whenever the clock rolls over to 10:13

:eyes:

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___

Ah, sounds like your really enjoying the show!

Make sure you don't get so wrapped up that you leave the iron on the shirts! :fool:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MillenniumIsBliss

LOL, yeah that could be intense, especially with S1 disc 1. I found that two episodes a night did the trick for me, and I stuck pretty close to that format with all three seasons. After viewing each season all the way through I watched anywhere from 1 to 3 episodes a night pretty randomly, but usually 1.

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
LOL, yeah that could be intense, especially with S1 disc 1. I found that two episodes a night did the trick for me, and I stuck pretty close to that format with all three seasons. After viewing each season all the way through I watched anywhere from 1 to 3 episodes a night pretty randomly, but usually 1.

Usually what I do is, watch one episode...

Take a Valium...

Watch another episode...

Read The Bible...

Watch another episode...

Pray... AND take another Valium...

:praying:

Oh yeah..., and then... :smokin: