Mikado

Rate this topic

Guest betweenthelines

Guest betweenthelines

I was watching 'The Mikado' with my mom (also a "Millennium" fan) and I noticed something that I never saw when I first viewed this episode: in the scene after Frank has a nightmare about the Avatar killer, Roedecker's asleep on the couch holding the Giga Pet toy he got for Christmas in 'Midnight of the Century'. Who says there were continuity problems in "Millennium" : :signlol:

BEER---> Ah, one of my most favorite eps, if not my most favorite. There is continuity to 'MillenniuM', and you have found it. WOW - two generations of 'Millennium' fans - I hope we can go for three and beyond.

BELCH

BEER---> Ah, one of my most favorite eps, if not my most favorite. There is continuity to 'MillenniuM', and you have found it. WOW - two generations of 'Millennium' fans - I hope we can go for three and beyond.

BELCH

BTL - very, very nice find....you are going to make me look harder now... :censored::signlol:

4th Horseman

• 7 months later...
Guest MillenniumIsBliss
It's funny they got him a Giga Pet :clapping: But it's even funnier he played with it :rofl:

Wow, somehow I missed this thread the first time around and never noticed that. Good find!!

• 8 months later...
  • Elders (Admins)

LOL! I just watched this episode with my friend Dan and he noticed during the scene where the small web camera falls off the top of the monitor and Frank leans down and picks it up, Roedecker can be seen playing with the Digipet or Cyberpet that Frank gave him for Christmas in Midnight of the Century. Came here to post it and found it had been reported a while ago!

i am confused with this being a continuity problem?

Midnight of the Century comes before The Mikado

Who says there were continuity problems in "Millennium" : signlol.gif

Between isn't saying this IS a continuity problem. It's like a touch of sarcasm.... Like "Yeah... so WHO SAYS there's no such things as UFOS???" :bigsmile::alien2: