Sign in to follow this  

HAPPY 200TH TIWWA!!!

....with our newest member "black-witch" TIWWA now celebrates it's 200th member in just under 5-months :D !! not bad for a show that's been cancelled for 4-years now,eh?

...thanks goes out to everyone,especialy graham,for helping make TIWWA the sucess it "IS"!!!!!!! :grin2:

~congrats to ALL of us!,

se7en :ouro:

Welcome Black Witch!

VERY cool Ouro, Graham! :cool:

RavenWolf :ouro:

........WOW,gra,pretty damn cool i'd say.-(did you just wip this up and were you planning on it?)

........we should all be proud,

se7en :ouro:

Aw shucks...  :blush:

I wanted to send the 200th member the image in a PM so i also put I here.

But where are the rest of you? 200 Members but only the same people keep posting!?

Gra. :ouro:

I know what you mean, Graham.  But here's what's disturbing to me...200 members ON THE WHOLE PLANET!!!!!

And yet, like you said, only the same people keep posting...

(*scratches head in bewilderment*)

By the way, Graham, thanks for all your support during the "technical issues".  At least now, when it happens, I know it's not my fault, so I just back out and start over, sometimes comming in the back door, and I can get in regularly!  I appologize for the 2 or 3 duplicate posts. :down: It would give me the "You are not logged in" messege, and I would back up and post it again, & discover it went through twice!  But I'm getting good a manuvering it!

:ouro: THIS IS WHO WE ARE :ouro:

ERIN :ouro:

Guest &one

Hey Gra you are the old Man with the stick. I give you pemission to use it on Dave if he gets out of line again and steals your thunder :jumping:  :grin2: LOL

Later Lucy/ Denise  :devil:

Graham,

I may just do that in a few months, but right now it's *FREE*, so I can't complain too much!  By the way, I'm gonna try to set up a seperate e-mail account somewhere (Yahoo!?), so I can try Incredimail again.  I have added incentive, now that I discovered Millennium e-mail!

:ouro:RAVEN WOLF :ouro:

RAVEN WOLF

Hi ravenwolf,

Go for a POP/SMTP based e-mail service rather than web mail based. It will be a lot quicker.

Not sure about Yahoo, maybe someone knows?

I'll knock up some Season 2 Incredimails if there's demand.

Gra.