Hello

Rate this topic

Guest ein042

• Elders (Admins)

Regarding AoHeL problems, I used to use it a fews years ago when I first got connected to the net on my first PC. It soon became apparent to me that there were a lot of problems with compatibily because they insisted on using customised versions of Internet Explorer and you couldn't use Outlook Express for your e-mail. I could really advise if this was the root of RavenWolf's problems as I don't have it anymore (aol) but I suspected this might be the reason.

I think AOL though is an excellent way of getting accustomed to the net and it's a great idea for families where children can acces AOL's version of the internet. For seasoned surfers who or people who require full compatibily, a change of ISP may be an idea.

However it's not for me to say who should go with what ISP and I can't recommend any in the US.

Perhaps this would make a good non MLM thread.

Gra.  :ouro:

Guest ein042

it makes sense to me Graham, as AOL is my connection. I have the older ver 6 but friends with the newer ones are having the same problems. I have used Explorer in the past however to load things that AOL's browser wouldn't. I am far from an expert and just go with what works. As far as kids in the house they are much more computer savey than me,lol.

They are bugging me for dsl which would work out actually cheaper in my region. Why am I waiting? Ack!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dylan1371

:frank_black:  Hi everyone.

I first joined this group a couple of months ago, but didn't post or even lurk much.  Today I had the thought to check it out more thoroughly, and I'm glad I did.

I first got really interested in MILLENNIUM when it was in reruns on FX here in the states.  Since it went off-air, I'd forgotten about it somewhat... but now am getting into it again.

I'm very excited about the DVD collection that is reviewed elsewhere on this site... $299 seems pretty reasonable to me and I've already sent an email to them asking about specifics.

Anyway...just wanted to say thanks for this forum and that I'm glad to be here.  I may still lurk a bit until I get my feet wet, but I'm here to stay.

Dylan :ghostface:

Welcome to active posting status, all!  I am glad to see folks coming out of lurking.  For awhile things seemed fairly quiet.  Please post whatever and wherever you like!  If you haven't noticed, just about any topic is acceptable.  So go for it!

:hands4:  Scott

• Elders (Admins)

Hi, welcome Dylan!

Thanks for your compliments on the site and I'm glad you enjoyed the DVD Review too!

I checked out your site, you have some fantastic images on there and I'll be returning to read your story, great choice of music too! Very eerie!

You have a basement Frank would be proud of!

Loved those light house pics too!

Regards,

Graham.

Guest dylan1371

:cool: Yep, I love my basement... designed the finished part myself.  Funny you mentioned it; I was just thinking about Frank's basement compared to mine!  I call it "The Hideaway."

Dylan