...Who Cares?

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

h_bday_lance.jpg

Lance Henriksen celebrates his Birthday away from home whilst on 'location'. Wherever he is, Millennium fans will be sure to wish him the very best.

WOW!  You come up with the coolest images!  I'm gonna put that on my site for today, maybe the whole week!

Kinda like the closest thing to a birthday tribute I can do!

Someday, you gotta show me how you do that! :p

:ouro:THIS IS WHO WE ARE :ouro:

ERIN (RAVEN WOLF)

Guest LauraKrycek

Ah, I remember a day so long ago, and yet so near, when I went to bed the night before worried and wishing I was in Pocatello, Idaho, and awakening on May 5th worried yet more, and then very relieved to see that the world was, in fact, still there.  Which is how I always remember Lance's birthday.

Happy birthday, Lance!

.......happy 63rd to "the great man".   ........now if we could only get him THE HELL out of "ROMANIA"! :cry: ! -(what,did he MOVE there or something?!  :p

~peace,

se7en :ouro:

Maybe we should all send him letters...(if only knew where to send them)...& beg him to come home!

Hey, Laura, maybe all us girls who are in love with him should ship him pictures of our boobs or something! :kissypoo:  :rofl:

Guest LauraKrycek
LOL!  I don't know that I would like that much... or that his wife would either.  I'd be willing to send him a kind card at best (if I could afford a card right now, grrr... he should be sending ME cards, he makes a lot of money!).  He needs a good new part that'll shoot him up there again... I could write it!  I have finally been recognized for my writing, after all... now if only I could write a good script, find an agent, shop it to a studio, convince them that he's the only one that could possibly play the lead male role, get them to contact him, and then he'd come back and film.  Yeah, that's the ticket... who's with me?

Guest nuno

Where ever you are Lance, happy birthday, w'll never forget.

after all... this is who we are.

.......no he does not live in romania but he seems to make about 5-6-grade-Z peices of crap there per year.  man,the garbage he allows himself to be seen in! especialy post-MM. i'm starting to wonder if he'll ever do  serious roles again,he seems stuck-(by choice-?)-into doing all this god-awefull shite.                               ~se7en :ouro: