Seven And One

Rate this topic

Guest ein042
When Emma asks the priest later how she can help he says "Let your faith equal his strength"

The actual quote is "Let your strength equal his fear, when it come for you -

sorry :embarassed: relying on my faulty memory again.

You're right and it does change the meaning a bit.

it came for her in the cemetery

""I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name".

but If the writers intended to give the priest the insight to council Frank and Emma, he still may have been trying to convey to Emma the same scriptural message that was imparted to Frank in the beginning.

>

About the pictures; they were manipulated, weren't they? So, they could've been of both Frank and Bletch. That would explain the fact that Frank seems to think they are of himself (like he says at the meeting with Emma, Boxer and the others), but also the fact that he searches for Bletcher's file at the office a bit later.<

Yes and I still see bits of what could possibly be Bletch in that picture.(on recent viewing) There's also later a flash of him later along with the murdered therapist.

I agree it could be symbolic, combining the fear of water, the terror of finding Bletch so horribly murdered (though in a different way) woven together in a dreamlike metaphor.

And by now the photos themselves drawing a fearful response.

But it's the connections, as the priest said, to Emma to Catherine and Jordan that awakened the faith that opened the door in the end.

Maybe?

You're very welcome dbsd! I always appreciate your (and 4 H's) intense dissecting of the mysteries of Millennium

Bonnie :)

• Elders (Moderators)
Okay, after 4H having to wade through my pontification on the other post and having to put up with my truly horrible puns and barbs, the least I can do is promise to go back and carefully watch this episode and see if I can correlate any of these things with my modest Bible knowledge...

Can't wait to see what you come up with - it's always a pleasure to read your posts, LoH. :)