Frank Black Doll Signed By Lance On Ebay!

Rate this topic

Guest The Black Lodge

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/X-Files-Frank-Black-...1QQcmdZViewItem

If the link doesn't work, the item number is: 4867279664

It is a buy it now auction, with a pretty hefty price tag, but I thought I'd post and mention it in case any of you were interested.

Good luck.

T.B.L.

T.B.L - This is just an absolute ripoff. As you notice, it is being sold as "Buy it Now" which usually means that the seller can guarantee a higher price instead of leaving it up to the uncertainty of the bidding process. I paid about 1/2 for my personally autographed figure, and thats about where the going rate is right now. Keep an eye on it, at that price, it most likely wont sell..I have gotten into the habit of checking ebay at least 3 times a day for MillenniuM items, and it does ebb and flow, right now, there is not much out there, but at other times, its hard to decide on what it is that most appeals to you..

But let me be the first to warn you, from a battlefield of personal experience, (as well as the Old Man), MillenniuM memorabilia is NOT CHEAP. I have bought several items from the show (crew t-shirt, autographed (by each member of Kiss, Thomas Wright, Lance, etc) script of 13 Years Later), several 18 month calanders, photos, slides, etc. I could literally nearly fill a room with what i have, and yet, i lost out on such things as a coffee mug (sold for 65.00), a MillenniuM keychain (sold for 45.00) and a MillenniuM poster used in the theatre to promote the pilot (sold for 100.00)...I am not the only one scarred by the minefield of bidding, The Old Man also has quite the collection of memorabilia as well.

If you are interested in a 12 inch Frank Black action figure, remember, this one you show is more of an anomaly than the norm...

4th Horseman...

Guest The Black Lodge
T.B.L - This is just an absolute ripoff. As you notice, it is being sold as "Buy it Now" which usually means that the seller can guarantee a higher price instead of leaving it up to the uncertainty of the bidding process. I paid about 1/2 for my personally autographed figure, and thats about where the going rate is right now. Keep an eye on it, at that price, it most likely wont sell..I have gotten into the habit of checking ebay at least 3 times a day for MillenniuM items, and it does ebb and flow, right now, there is not much out there, but at other times, its hard to decide on what it is that most appeals to you..

But let me be the first to warn you, from a battlefield of personal experience, (as well as the Old Man), MillenniuM memorabilia is NOT CHEAP. I have bought several items from the show (crew t-shirt, autographed (by each member of Kiss, Thomas Wright, Lance, etc) script of 13 Years Later), several 18 month calanders, photos, slides, etc. I could literally nearly fill a room with what i have, and yet, i lost out on such things as a coffee mug (sold for 65.00), a MillenniuM keychain (sold for 45.00) and a MillenniuM poster used in the theatre to promote the pilot (sold for 100.00)...I am not the only one scarred by the minefield of bidding, The Old Man also has quite the collection of memorabilia as well.

If you are interested in a 12 inch Frank Black action figure, remember, this one you show is more of an anomaly than the norm...

4th Horseman...

LOL thanks 4th Horseman. advice to be well heeded no doubt if one wanted a doll - luckily, I don't! I may be a big fan of the show, but dolls? Nah - not my thing! Just simply posted in case anyone here was interested (the auction itself has nothing to do with me by the way peeps).

God - you just reminded me of that awful awful KISS episode *upchucks* being an old fan of KISS, i was pretty taken aback when I noticed it was Paul Stanley's face that was so familiar to me in the opening sequence - then it went downhill reeeeaaal fast :)

Anyway, back to Millenniabilia - I'd really like a quad poster, mug, promo CD or maybe a t-shirt. So far the stuff I've found has been real thin on the ground. As for the mug and t-shirt, I could simply get one made if needs be - the promo music CDs however do interest me greatly.

By all accounts there was a fan-made CD doing the rounds of music or something? Anyone have any info/pix of this item?

LOL thanks 4th Horseman. advice to be well heeded no doubt if one wanted a doll - luckily, I don't! I may be a big fan of the show, but dolls? Nah - not my thing! Just simply posted in case anyone here was interested (the auction itself has nothing to do with me by the way peeps).TBL - hey, it isn't a DOLL, its an ACTION FIGURE!!!!!!. LOL....anyway, its nice to have something autographed by Lance...i have only seen the coffee mug once and lost the bid, the crew t-shirt is hanging in my closet.

in regards to your music question, there are two recordings from MillenniuM, the first one is legit, available on itunes, but only in the USA...the 2nd one is a promotional cd that has 20-24 pieces from S1 on it. Lamentations, Force Majure, Gehenna, Powers, Principalities, Thrones, and Dominions, etc...its about 65-70 minutes long and it is FREAKIN AWESOME. I dont know why it was never released, i'm not sure if Mark Snow owns the rights or if Fox does...anyway, it is some of the most beautiful, haunting music i have ever heard....

4th Horseman..