Millennium Alive and Well

Rate this topic

...you can choose from a wide variety of colors so suit your mood/taste of any given post/day/week/month,etc.  :D

~peace,

se7en :ouro:

• Elders (Admins)
......EEEEKS! it was my intention,after writing down my silliness,to explain how to change the text colors;but my slippery-slope of a mind forgot to add the "P.S."  :cry:   ...my humblest apologies for my error! :down:

~se7en :ouro:

Kill him!!!!!!!!!!!  :devil:  :angry:  :ghostface:

• Elders (Admins)
...you can choose from a wide variety of colors so suit your mood/taste of any given post/day/week/month,etc.  :D

~peace,

se7en :ouro:

What about Purple and Red? Dave really likes that combo! :D

Gra.

Guest jasminefire
Has there ever been or are there any plans for an MM convention?  I recall hearing about a "Quantum Leap" convention as I stood in line to see Clive Barker and Scott Bakula promote the film "Lord Of Illusions" at the ComicCon several years ago.  I was quite surprised at the magnitude of the cult following for that TV series.  I would definitely drive to the L.A. area from San Diego should an MM affair be so situated.