Sign in to follow this  
Second Coming

Behold a Pale Horse

Anyone read this book?

Rev 6:8  

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.  

here's an excerpt:

"Due to the wave of crime sweeping the nation, the media will convince the American people that a state of anarchy exists within the major cities. They are now building their case nightly on the news and in newspapers. When public opinion has been won to this idea, they intended to state that a terrorist group armed with a nuclear weapons has entered the United States and that they plan to detonate this device in one of our cities. (This has been going on for I'd say the last few years.) This is now been set up by the crisis in the Middle East. The government will then suspend the Constitution and declare Marshall Law.

Keep in mind this was written 12 years ago.

Guest fledgling666
<font color='#000000'>Anyone read this book?

here's an excerpt:   

Keep in mind this was written 12 years ago.</font>

a. william cooper was shot a while back as he was pursued for having threatened people with a gun. he was chased up to his front porch where he drew his gun and turned toward the officers. it is unclear whether or not he got any shots off before they hit him six times, at least once in the face. he was also running a banned electronic shortwave radio station constantly spilling his propaganda about the government and law enforcement as well as aliens and whatnot. the officers were attempting to serve a warrant or summons for the radio station violations when they found out about the attempted assault. a. william cooper is the author of Behold a Pale Horse. he was also a very disturbed individual who is rumored to have stolen ideas from many people, calling them his and strong-arming people into letting him use material, then trying to sue over it later. he had at least one suit pending against hollywood- wonder if it was against CC and either X-files or Millennium, due to his material being similar to both at different times.

i read Behold a Pale Horse about 5-6 years ago, during the last bit of Millennium. it scared the living sh*t outta me. i mean, with that, my afore mentioned emotional state, then this book, as well as my constant web searches into everything apocalyptic, i was......... well, let's just say, not in my right mind. it contributed greatly to the weight upon my chest at the time.