How obsessed with MillenniuM are you?

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Guest Second Coming
I have a green jacket that looks just like the one Frank wore in the series and I have the same Jeep Cherokee only it's green instead of red. But these are both just coincidences though. I just thought it was amusing when I realized it though. hahaha  Oh and I'm contemplating getting a MM Ouroborous tatoo. Now share your obsession.

My parents and I are looking for a place to move to.  (Yes, living with your parents.  Just one of the "perks" of being disabled :angry: )  I'm ending up doing most, no ALL of the work to find us a house (in the country! :D ) and I'm obsessivly seeking YELLOW houses! :rofl: Found one posibility already, so everyone keep their fingers crossed that I'm not the only one of the three of us who loves it! :love:

RAVEN WOLF

Guest Tammy55

Have the tattoo, wanted the pain the house yellow - but the hubby told me to get a cat scan instead.  Thought about the jeep - but it would be too old of a car for me to have - I like the new ones.

I think it is more of a mind set - that is open to all possabilities, seems we all have that here.

T

Guest LauraKrycek

-I have an outfit that I wear when I'm feeling particularly Catherine-ish: long almost-ankle-length skirt and an oversize sweater, and I pull my hair half-up (I don't have any way of curling it, or I'd do that too).

-I wanted a red Jeep Cherokee (and still think of Frank every time I see one), but then I heard they tip over a lot so I changed my mind about that.

-There's a yellow house near mine that I want very badly that quite resembles the MM house, but it's on a main street and not good traffic-wise.

-However, I have a pilgrimage to the MM house planned for the future sometime, if I'm able to take it.

-I always check out jackets to see if they're like Frank's, if they seem similar.

-I've thought for a very long time now about getting an ouroborous tattoo and even designed one for myself.

-Every time I see one of the actors from it on TV, I'll shout "Hey, it's [character name]!" and get a lot of funny looks or, if I'm alone, I'll just squeal loudly.

-I have various and sundry MM quotes stuck up around in places to remind me of things (such as "I've always believed that evil is born in a cold heart and a weak mind" over my books, so I'll do my homework).

I'm sure there's more...

Guest nuno

It's amaizing, i have'nt payed much atencion before but when i read the messeges poasted above that i realize why:

I never paided much atencion to the color of houses but some years ago i started to love yellow houses. I never knew why but i love the cherokee jeep. Some frases like the quoted "evil is born in a cold heart and a weak mind", walk with me everyhere i go and the characters...Lance will always be Frank to me.

Guest &one

I have colored my hair black like Lucy :devil: . I'm in the prosses of growing it long as well. I love her character. It kinda suits me sometimes  :devil:

:ouro: Denise/Lucy :devil:

Guest fisbin

Actually Graham, I thought it was going to be difficult to get my wife to agree. She was a Millennium viewer, but in a much more casual sense than myself. While I was obsessed with it - she initially humored me & began to watch, then really did begin to enjoy it! If I had enough technical savvy to paste my daughter's pic in here - I would. Perhaps another time.

In any event - I am still searching for that 'just right' used red Cherokee...

fisbin.           :cool:

Guest LauraKrycek
Oh, I forgot, plus my house is yellow.  A much different style than the MM house, but the same color; goes for the same roof color, too.  Luckily, my mom likes yellow houses too and we talked my dad into it, though I'm the only one who wanted it like that for MM purposes.