How obsessed with MillenniuM are you?

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

• Elders (Admins)

Pictures people, we need pictures!

Regards,

Graham. :ouro:

PS. Just use the browse button when replying to find your picture and it will automatically upload with the new message onto TIWWA.

Graham,

About the pictures.  I used the Browse button ONCE, and it worked great!  But, ever since, when I've been putting pictures of Lance on the board, it's nowhere to be seen! I've had to use the Image button.

OK, now THIS time I see the Browse button!  Sneaky little devil! :devil: Wonder where it was hiding last night!

• Elders (Admins)

Hi Raven,

Perhaps you were looking for it in a forum that doesn't have file uploads enabled. By default it's turned off to save space or bandwidth etc. Should be on now for this Forum though.

Regards,

Ye Olde Man :eyes:

Thanks, Graham.  The forum I was in was the "Women Who Find Frank Black Irresistable".  Must not be there.  No matter, I worked around it, and it was worth it, for the reaction I got!

:rofl:

:angel: Peace

~Erin

P.S. Just for fun, though... Some things are worth posting twice! (Thanks, Scott!) THIS is how obsessed I am!  And, if I ever get my dream yello house, you can bet I'll post a picture of it!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Forza
I bought Art Nesbitt's house when I moved to Boulder.  The basement area makes a killer game room! :grin2:

"My name is Scott, and I am a MillenniuManiac..."  (2 beats)

"Hi, Scott!"

:laugh_big:

Okay, I am completely and hopelessly obsessed, and have not shame or trouble in admitting this.

Yes, I have searched for just the right jacket.... green with the brown collar, which unsnaps, of course - with just the right sound.  Haven't found one yet, but I will.

Yes, I have contemplated purchasing a mid-nineties used red Jeep Cherokee, and still am.

Yes, I purchased a dvd player last year for the express purpose of being able to play the full run of MLM, which I had ordered thru se7enand1's MLM DUBBING PROJECT prior to purchasing the dvd player!!!

Yes, MLM screen savers and wallpaper adorn both my home and work computers.

Yes, for more than a year now, I have spent hours being a MLM activist, involving myself in efforts to be a part of and contribute to the MLM fan community (TIWWA, C-O-M-E [which I recently re-established thru Yahoo!Groups], the Selfosophy Institute website and Forum, regular posting at the MoV, articles, giving private and public feedback to the owners of various MLM fan sites, supporting and nurturing the individual efforts of MLM fans to make contributions of all kinds,etc).

Yes, I relate many things in life, to varying degrees, back to some aspect of MLM.

Yes, I talk about it with people who have have never seen the show.

Yes, I am completely obessed with all the 1013 shows, and always look for references and connections to MLM.

Yes, my entire fan website, Avatar, cyber persona, humour, etc is wrapped up in ONE sub-plot, of ONE episode of MLM.

Yes, I grew up in a small Yellow House and have recently moved into an apartment inside a Big Yellow House!

Yes, I have created the Deal with the Psycho to entice other MLM enthusiasts to become further involved in contributing to the MLM community.

"You can't stop it!"  I am hopelessly devoted to MLM and the MLM fan community!  And I will likely be thus, even into the 2050s when the space-time anomile reaches our solar system, as predicted by the Owls!

"Thanks for letting me share."

:wink_big:  :laugh_big:

This is who we are,

Scott

Sounds like we have created a great little nitch in cyberspace... Internet-osophically speaking!  This show just has an amazing attraction.  We are a special breed of fandom, because there is not another show like this that deals with the themes and content that MLM does.  So, it speaks to all of us in different ways and on different levels... but one thing is for sure... if you are an enthusiast of this show... you are in the whole way!  I don't think I know any true fans that are just, like "yeah, it was a good show" and just leaves it at that.  We seem to have a kind of fan devotion to the show.  I guess the following of the X-Files might approximate it, but there is a different quality about our fandom.  I am glad you found us!

Enjoy!

Scott