How obsessed with MillenniuM are you?

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Guest TheSunKing1972
:thumbsup_big:  WOW   you guys are all insane......I'm so glad I found you!  Well, I have thought many times about getting the Red Jeep Cherokee and every time we see one...my wife and I go "Look, there's Frank." :frank_black:

• 2 weeks later...

My cell phone plays the Millennium double-beat when starting up, shutting down or receiving an SMS.

My computer announces the days that have passed since January 1st 2000 when I log in.

Back on Mac OS 8.6 - 9 I used voice authorization to log in with the sentence "Soylent green is people". I also switched my theme to system 7 just to have my OS look like on Franks computer.

I am xsoylent on AIM.

I would pay >2000 USD for a official high quality release of MillenniuM on DVD, just like the X-Files season boxes.

But no, unlike many of you, I'm neither searching for a car like the Blacks have nor am I living in a yellow painted house. :)

So long,

Toby

Guest ignes fatuisi

My cell phone' welcome message: "it is still dark of night"

it also has millennium theme song melody.

my desktop wallpaper is same as the owls'.

but most importantly, i'm obsessed with MM psychologically

:bigsmile: especially while watching the season 2 episodes, i had decided to write a fanfic but i was thinking * a lot* about angels and demons so i decided to cool of, and i'm trying since..(a bit like laura means, her insanity brought me back to world i suppose)

i'm thinking about getting a MM ouroboros tatoo too..

Anything for MillenniuM!

:laugh_big:

I.F.

Guest Kurama

Millennium is one of my fav. series ever run.  I waited about 2 and a half hours to get Lance's Autograph on a Millennium picture as well as ordering a Japanese Millennium phone card.  Both are framed together and look awesome.  It is my "shrine" to Lance and Millennium!!

:Owls_Ouro_Large:

Guest Shereen

Hello...anyone here from the old Fox Boards?

Me?  Obsessed with Millennium?  When I opened a small health care clinic in Wisconsin, I was told I needed a clinic name.  I thought, oh what the hell, I will call it Millennium (1999 at the time).  The very next new patient I had was the spitting image of lance Henricksen and was dressed similarly with the leather jacket Frank wore.  I took it as a very good sign....

Damn..I miss Millennium.

Shereen

Guest TheSunKing1972
Lara was my favorite female character and Kristin Cloke did such a wonderful job playing her.

Shereen

and I just thought she was HOT, but the "Here's my thing" bit started to wear thin on me very quick.  :wink_big:  :frank_black: