How obsessed with MillenniuM are you?

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Guest Wellington

Hi

Gosh! First time I have read this topic since it began... Some of you may create a new definition for obsession!!! :laugh_big:  I am very far from all this, but I think I would losen myself if I dared! Until recently I had the ourobouros wallpaper, but I change wallpapers regularly, so it may come back sooner or later! In fact I think the show was so plain and natural that every day life emulates it (or maybe it was the other way!). So I do not wear MM, I do not drive MM, I do not rent MM... But I think about it every day! I see scenarii everywhere!

So, nothing tremendous I am afraid...

Regards

Guest PROVO_SIX

Okay...I acquiesce...I've got MADD. :crying_big:

Wellington,

Its all in the mind for all of us...and often times the excess spills over to action and association.  Ya know...like MADD.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Polaroid Stalker

Okay, this may just be a weird coincidence, but I have a friend that is actually named Frank Black! However, he looks nothing like Lance!

On the other hand, I have created my own custom-made T-shirts of "MillenniuM," including one with the ouroboros, one with the Owls' symbol, and (my personal favorite) one that reads: "The Marburg Virus killed 77 people, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."

Maybe I should make my own clothing line... :laugh_big:

Guest Polaroid Stalker

Thanks a lot, Scott! I really need to make some more T-shirts! How's this one, customized just for you: "Don't Be Dark!" :laugh_big:

-- The Stalker-man :Ouro_Large:  :Owls_Ouro_Large:

Guest PROVO_SIX

The Marburg T-shirt is absolutely hilarious. I can be quite the introvert (okay, quiet psycho), and if my wife and I passed you on the street, I would be dying to run after you and point...saying...saying... well, just acting weird, but hopefully in a MM accepting way.  My hope would be that you would put your hand on my shoulder, calming me down saying, "I know...I know my son...we've all got the withdrawals bad...really bad."  Of course my wife would hang her head in total shame, whereas I would act as though I just met a long lost brother...

:p

>>Six

Guest hannibalgt
Now that i dont have laughing tears covering my eyes after reading the ¨marburg T-shirt¨ thing, i can send this post to tell you guys that a have an ouroboros T-shirt too, and that i love to listen the Mark Snow's MM intro, in complete darkness, layed on bed, and every time i do this, there s a little tear coming out of my eyes, and this are not laughing tears... and i love it.... do i have a problem?

:thinking_big:"....My diagnosis?"

No-Way!  You're just passionate!  I was playing my CD that I downloaded the opening and closing themes, "Seven And One", "Life Of a Comet", and the Into Floyd "Red Crow" Westerman did for "A Single Blade of Grass" for Selfosophy Psycho the other night on the phone, and he was breathless at the end... remarking that that's the most beautiful music ever!

So, keep on listening in the dark!  That's the best way to appreacite it! :wink_big:

~Raven Wolf

• 2 weeks later...

hello

just joined the forum today.

my obsession is strange in that i have managed to never read or see anything to do with episodes i haven't seen, despite frequenting this site for a long time.  i've glimpsed snippets but always manage to not connect them into anything meaningful.

when mlm was first shown on uk tv  i was mesmerised by it and when the 2 episodes per video, book tie ins and guide to mlm were available i bought them all. i was heartbroken when they stopped showing them on terrestial tv and as i don't have satellite or cable, i've never seen beyond the few that were shown.  

hopefully soon that will all be remedied when i have all the episodes d'led and i can at LAST read those darn books! :yes:

just think what i've got to look forward to....

it is like never having tasted ice cream and at last the day is approaching!