How obsessed with MillenniuM are you?

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

WELCOME COLIN! :hello-big:

That shows an AMAZING amount of self-restraint on your part! :thumbsup_big:    I hope we see more of you here. :praying_big:

O.K.  Another cat, another MM name! :wink_big:  There's an OLD, Grey cat that has recently taken up residence here, and he appears he only has one eye that he can see out of.  He seems like a wise, quiet old cat, so his name has become... YOU GUESSED IT!  "THE OLD MAN"  WOW!  If I thought I got some weird looks the last time.... :thinking_big:

~Raven Wolf :Ouro_Large:

Good for you, Denise! :thumbsup_big:  I wish I had the guts to get a tattoo....  I'd get an Ouroboros! :Ouro_Large:

I AM thinking that I'd like to have a wedding band made, if I EVER get married....  :praying_big:  :wink_big: And, it, of course, would be a GOLD OUROBOROS! :smily_tooth_big:  :Ouro_Large:

~Raven Wolf

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Zdenius

Hi! Well iam here new, Iam from Slovakia and Iam Millennium fan since secondary school I think. I was quite young, I tried to see every episode but I have problems sometimes when my parents didnt want me to watch these horror series 

I have nearly all episodes recorded, dubbed to Czech language (really awesome dubbing) and iam trying to get everything about millennium these days. I watched every episode hundred times, i did my two millennium soundtracks last year. I loved the music (I never listened to these types of music before) used in the series so I found lot of these songs and do my own soundtracks 

Iam just thinking about the Ouroboros tattoo and some other stuff as well.

About the Millennium movie, Iam really exicet but I dont know what it will be about, I dont want millennium movie to end like the X Files movie yknow...

Cheers!

TIME IS HERE!

:Ouro_Large:

Guest PROVO_SIX

Welcome to the Group Zdenius.  Its very cool to collaborate with someone from eastern europe...and who is obviously fluent in English.

So your obsession is watching MM 100 times?  Man, I suffered by watching all of them only when on US TV since 1996 to it's concluding season.

BUT YESTERDAY I GOT MY DVD-R's FROM SE7EN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So...I will now get to enjoy and absorb...  I get home at 7 PM, and I watched the first 4 right away! ...to the chagrin of my wife :-( party-pooper.

If I can ever get a DVD player that works properly... :angry_steaming_big:  I'm going to resume watching it at 1 a.m., which, Selfosophy (Scott) & I agreed last night, is the PERFECT time to watch Millennium.  BEYOND the "Witching hour"! :devil01:

Guest PROVO_SIX

Funny thing about a DVD that will work...I have a Bose Lifestyle 28 system with built-in DVD player -- just about 3 months old, and it doesn't seem to like DVD-Rs.  I can play them on my laptop.

There are websites that discuss compatibility, https://www.dvdrhelp.com/dvdplayers.php.  At this time, I question it's validity.  There are some contentions, apparently, with DVD-r s that are burned with Panasonic writers.  Oh well...I am going to try 1) to upgrade the firmware with a Bose disk that came with the set, and 2) to use my older Panasonic DVD player in the basement -- a la Frank's office.

Thanks Denise...for all your help too... I only mentioned Se7en in my kudos but know you are an equal partner -- and now a personal saviour.

SIX

Well... I'm gonna go get a Panosonic DVD player as soon as I can, and pretend I'm in the basement! :wink_big:

Six...that's realy cool how you have your quote bright red, and not your text.  I hate to sound dense... :duh_big: , but how did you do that?