How obsessed with MillenniuM are you?

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

At my last phone # on my outgoing voicemail message I composed and recorded the following message (spoken in an exaggeratedly "upbeat" and overly enthusiastic manner!):

"Thank you for calling the Institute of Selfosophy, where your Upbeatness is Priority One!  Gladly, we cannot take your call at this time because we are busy helping others to become more self-helpful!

If you would like to speak to a member of our staff, or learn more about Selfosophy's neuro-spiritual therapies, please leave a brief, but upbeat message when prompted!

Thank you for calling the Selfosophy Institute, and... Don't be Dark!"

:laugh_big:

I take my upbeatness seriously!   :laugh_big:

I currently don't have voicemail, and the record-outgoing-message function on my current answering machine is broken... otherwise, this message would be on my current answering machine!

:hands3: Scott

Guest Shereen

I had the Ouroborous-Millennium on my computer desk top at my office as well...Actually, a couple of people figured out that I named my office after the show.

Shereen

Guest Second Coming
I have the Owl Ouroborous for my wallpaper on my computer at work and I have a Millennium screensaver. I've had two people tell me they were big fans of the show when they saw it. I would have never known.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PROVO_SIX

My obsession is more on the subconsious side (so I am convinced).  I did just buy a (light) yellow house, but I really don't attribute that to an MM obsesssion -- I don't think.  I do have the MM theme song on my mind constantly...can't shake it...  

The reason I am here and found you great folks on this forum is due to the fact that I cannot shake my insatiable need for an equal or extension to MM. There has been no other show/movie to hold a torch to MM, not even Gilligan's Island :p

I am much more intrigued by the boldness of Carter to introduce the power and influence of "secret societes."  I've been somewhat of a student of secret societies -- Masons, Rosecrucians, Priori, Knights Templar, Thules, etc. -- and I really believe that there is an intrinsic dark agenda (monetarily, religiously, etc.)

It is likely that I will lighten-up and share more as my comfort level increases.

Guest PROVO_SIX

I was never an X-Filer – strange to many.  The MM characters are much more appealing, quite a bit intellectual and philosophical in nearly all their approaches to adversity.  Further, I like the heaven and earth level of activity.  

Character-wise, I like the stoic and guarded nature of Peter. He is an excellent mentor figure for Frank and a great mediator between the old regime and the newer members of the Group.  Frank too is quite the introvert, but the bald – like me - Peter is quite the professional.

Also, I just associated, the company logo I chose back in 1999 is rather ouroboros-like. Again, this was not a conscious MM driven move.