KABOOM!  Another MLM/TXF crossover spotting!

Rate this topic

Okay, remember the Skully & Mulder lookalikes that walk down the stairs in Lamentation (I brought it up a few months ago when I finally spotted it)?!  Well, there is another look alike that I spotted on the same set of stairs in an earlier episode!

The second to last MLM ep that I watched (in course of the spring/summer MLM fan season that some of us participate in) was 522666.  There is a scene early in the episode (right after the opening quote... a good one, I might add by one of my favorite writers/philosophers/existentialists, Albert Camus) when Frank and Peter are decending that same stairwell in the Joint Task Force Headquarters, Washington DC.

Peter is briefing Frank as they decend the stairs from the left side.  As they reach the "middle" flight of stairs, a familiar looking red-headed female agent, who had decended from the right side, is walking down the right side of the "middle" flight of stairs.  I replayed and slowed it down to make sure it wasn't just wish full thinking on my part.  I am certain that it was a one of the Scully look alikes.

Now, in addition to it being the same sets of stairs as in Lamentation, there are some other interesting similarities.  Just like in the Lamentation appearance of the Mulder and Skully lookalikes, she came from the right side flight, and walked down the right side of the middle flight.  Also, Peter met up with Frank on the stairs.  I thought the similarities of the crossover appearances were very interesting.

Did anyone ever spot this one before?  I don't remember this one being pointed out before.  Let me know.

:hands4: SP

Guest Second Coming
I'll check it out and see if I can see it. Wow, if you're right you've got some good eyes.

Thanks.  I think you will find that it is true, once you see it for yourself.  The red hair, the way she walks, even the look on her face just screems Skully lookalike wink to X-Files fans, etc.  I am soooo psyched about this one, because I have really never heard anyone else mention it.  And like I mentioned, it is not even listed in the Abyss FAQs!

But my bubble got burst with thinking I might be the first spotter of the Mulder/Skully lookalike appearance in Lamentation.  So, I am not going to be as quick to get my hopes up on this one.... but nonetheless, I think I am the first to spot this... or at least to point it out publicly.

We shall see...

Scott

.........i dunno scott,i think you may have this one all to yourself my friend! :smokin:   i "may" have another potential biggie but i've got to be sure before i even think of posting it  :cool:                    

~feeling light in a dark mind,

se7en :ouro:

I think I might, at that!  And I can't wait for your 1013 wink/caveat/spotting to be revealed.  I look forward to it... speculating...

BTW,

se7enand1, I have taken the red pill... and the candy... "causality", "control", "choice", "anonomily"... we can discuss it... my mind is free... I have seen it... yes 3 times already!  But that is for another PM or Thread or email.

And, also, congrats on reaching the 400 post mark, and 3rd ouro.  Looks like it may be a tripple stand off for the Old Man's Staff, when the time comes!

:cool: Scott

(who wonders about that digital looking green hew and almost cascading quality of the flash ouro in se7enand1's Avatar...  free your mind...)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest TheSunKing1972
Yup I saw it, kinda cool. :laugh_big:  I wonder if they snuck any lookalikes of any of the MillenniuM "Stars" on The X-Files? Anyone ever look for that? :thinking_big:  :frank_black:

Guest TheSunKing1972

ah ha...think I have one of my own...it's not as super big as the "Fox & Scully" sightings...but I believe this is kinda neat...

I just watched  "Maranatha"

#MLM-120   again and when Yaponchik (The Anti-Christ) is in the hospital, I believe his Doctor is one of the Fox (Mulder)clones...the same one as on the staircase. Check it out and tell me what ya think. :thumbsup_big: