1013 Caveats

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

Brian,

I was thinking about the recent posts concerning in-jokes from the production crew of Millennium like the ones pointed out by Dave (Lucas Bar's Group File) and that building number from Sense and Antisense.

How about a new section for the FAQ dedicated to these caveats?

Regards,

Graham.

• 5 months later...
Guest Second Coming
Brian,

I was thinking abou the recent posts concerning in-jokes from the production crew of Millennium like the ones pointed out by Dave (Lucas Bar's Group File) and that building number from Sense and Antisense.

How about a new section for the FAQ dedicated to these caveats?

Regards,

Graham.

I think that's a fabulous idea. If Dixon doesn't do it I think someone should. Brilliant.

That's a sound suggestion.  In fact, I'm in the process of working on something along those lines right now.  I'm in the midst of completely overhauling the Abyss episode guide, of nearly doubling the content included in each individual episode guide entry.  (Season one has now been posted at the Abyss.)  One of the things I've been adding to each episode entry is a trivia section, and Ten-Thirteen in-jokes certainly fall under this category.

Thanks!

Guest LauraKrycek
That's a sound suggestion.  In fact, I'm in the process of working on something along those lines right now.  I'm in the midst of completely overhauling the Abyss episode guide, of nearly doubling the content included in each individual episode guide entry.  (Season one has now been posted at the Abyss.)  One of the things I've been adding to each episode entry is a trivia section, and Ten-Thirteen in-jokes certainly fall under this category.

You're always in the process of overhauling the episode guide!  That's a job I don't envy, other than being in the midst of MM-y goodness.  I'd like to add the billionth huge thanks for everything you do, taking time out of your busy life to appease the fellow fans.

• Elders (Admins)

Thanks!

Brian, I suggested this months ago in May 2003!

Glad you finally saw it though!  :p

My goodness, you did!  Look at that.  Now, how did I even come across it?  Somehow, during my efforts to get caught up here at the forum, I tripped over it.  I tell you, I'm just terrible.  Forgive me for being so far out of the loop.