Owl @ ouroborus wallpaper & login sounds

Rate this topic

Guest tagryn

Guest tagryn

Hi all,

Up on my Tripod site I have some Millennium sounds, including all the Millennium computer login sounds I know of. I also took a digital photo of the "owl within the ouroborus" wallpaper which Peter finds on Frank's computer in "Owls" and cleaned it up as much as I could. It includes the "It is still dark of night" inscription.

The URL is:

https://members.tripod.com/~tgryn/imagesound.html

The wallpaper itself is at:

https://www.access4cheap.com/~tdgryn/owlouroborus.jpg

• Elders (Admins)

Hi Tagryn and welcome to TIWWA.

I have a similar wallpaper at my site too,

MDUK

Here's the link for the Owl Wallpaper to compare.

https://www.millenniumdesktop.co.uk/Images/...ls_1024x768.jpg

There is also an 800x600 version for those with smaller/older monitors.

Regards,

Graham.

• 7 months later...
Guest Yaponchik

I could not open the wallpaper at Tagryn's site, so I downloaded the Old man's and enhanced it a bit. Check it out; all for you :yes:

Perhaps a question for the old man: I tried to upload a further modified part as avatar, but did not succeed several times: it just took my old avatar instead, and no error message was presented.

Regards,

Sven.

post-6-1073655905_thumb.jpg

Guest Yaponchik
I could not open the wallpaper at Tagryn's site, so I downloaded the Old man's and enhanced it a bit. Check it out; all for you  :yes:

Perhaps a question for the old man: I tried to upload a further modified part as avatar, but did not succeed several times: it just took my old avatar instead, and no error message was presented.

Regards,

Sven.

:tasty: As you can see, it did work eventually. Perhaps there's a minimal time limit before one may upload a new avatar (I have been trying quite a lot avatars :bigsmile:

Guest Yaponchik

I must say.....COOL :cool-big: And, so is the Owl Ouro!

Glad you like it. Here is another one with the same theme. It is a very modest adaptation of the Windows standard. I think it is suitable for a slight change of your desktop at work. Nobody will notice it from far, and you can keep beloved MillenniuM at your side.

Actually, I enjoy doing this. I might try to improve some other multimedia as well.

post-6-1073994417_thumb.jpg

• 9 months later...