Millennium - Age Group Appeal

Rate this topic

Millennium Appeal  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Elders (Admins)

Hi,

The Polls were not reset but due to a side effect of the conversion process from Ikonboard to Invision Power Board it allows you to vote for a second time! Its a good thing in that it bumps polls back into the focus of Members and new Members.

Regards,

Graham.

Guest Yaponchik

I just voted; I'm 26 so that's the higher up, not so infantile age group :smokin: . A pity that I hadn't voted yet; doing it twice might increase the general weight of my cohort on the MDUK :rofl:

Guest LauraKrycek
I just voted; I'm 26 so that's the higher up, not so infantile age group :smokin: . A pity that I hadn't voted yet; doing it twice might increase the general weight of my cohort on the MDUK :rofl:

Infantile?!? :angry::angryred: I take offense! ::throws down gage:: There I throw my gage. Take it up, if ye have any balls to back up your harsh words! ::pulls out rapier and dagger:: I challenge thee to a duel! Have at ye, knave! ::swishes rapier around wildly and flashily::

Infantile?!? :angry::angryred: I take offense! ::throws down gage:: There I throw my gage. Take it up, if ye have any balls to back up your harsh words! ::pulls out rapier and dagger:: I challenge thee to a duel! Have at ye, knave! ::swishes rapier around wildly and flashily::

..........LOL! :rofl: hey,you're an "OLD" soul trapped in a 21 year old body! how's that? :smokin:

~se7en :ouro:

Guest SouthernCelt

First, I'll show my ignorance -- what's a gage? Is that like a gauntlet that you "throw down" to challenge? :p

Second I see a bit of Montoya from Princess Bride here. :jumping:

Guest LauraKrycek
..........LOL! :rofl:    hey,you're an "OLD" soul trapped in a 21 year old body! how's that? :smokin:

:tongue: Well, I was told even my freshman year of college that I was 18 going on 40. What can I say -- I spend my time watching MM, not Seventh Heaven ::shudder:: I'm bound to be slightly more mature than my lowly peers. ::looks haughty:: :;):

Guest LauraKrycek
First, I'll show my ignorance -- what's a gage?  Is that like a gauntlet that you "throw down" to challenge?  :p

Second I see a bit of Montoya from Princess Bride here. :jumping:

Yep, it's a gauntlet. Correctomundo! But yeah, I've been reading a whole lot of Shakespeare for my Richard III class over the past week (Richard II on Wed. and Fri., Henry VI part 1 for tomorrow), and learning how to swordfight (classes on Tues., Thurs. and Fri.), so I'm all up in that. Sorry to whip it out like that.

But DARN YOU! Now I wanna watch The Princess Bride, but I can't because I have class in 9 hours and need sleep! :tongue:

:tongue: Well, I was told even my freshman year of college that I was 18 going on 40. What can I say -- I spend my time watching MM, not Seventh Heaven ::shudder:: I'm bound to be slightly more mature than my lowly peers. ::looks haughty:: :;):

I can't stand Seven Heaven either. I grew up watching crime shows and sci-fi.

I can't really stand Beverly Hills 90210 that much either.

I started watching X-Files in the second season while in my second year of college.

Be Seeing you,

David Blackwell

im 20 now and got into the show more than half way through season 1.

i saw se7en in the theaters with my brother when i was 12 and absolutly loved it. that movie has really defined my tastes in movies and shows. i also used to watch x-files with my bro when it just started, too. the pilot scared the hell out of me.

19:19