Millennium - Age Group Appeal

Rate this topic

Millennium Appeal  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest LauraKrycek
I can't stand Seven Heaven either.  I grew up watching crime shows and sci-fi.

I can't really stand Beverly Hills 90210 that much either.

I started watching X-Files in the second season while in my second year of college.

Well, I don't see why anyone in their right mind would like *either* of those shows. I mean, with 7th Heaven, you change past, go "hey, it's that lady from Star Trek IV!" Then you watch for about two minutes, shaking your head at the horror of it all, and then change because it's just that bad. Of course, my sister is a huge fan.

I first watched XF when it first premiered, in fall 1993, Friday at 9:00 right after the premiere of Brisco County Jr., starring Bruce Campbell (I LOVED that show!). I adored it, but I didn't see a lot of "scary" shows growing up, so it freaked me out too. Plus my brother and I knew our parents wouldn't really like us watching it, so we had to do it kind of covertly. I watched through the third episode, "Squeeze", and then got freaked out by the teaser (you know, when the businessman's head get smashed against the door, but what you see is the outside of the door cracking, and then what appears to be blood dripping down onto the carpet). I stopped watching out of fright, but never held any grudges. And then I picked up again on the day after Thanksgiving, 1998, when I saw the movie for the first time. Within about 4 months, I'd seen every episode and was started on MM as well. And the rest, of course, is history.

19:19, I saw the movie Black Rain with my older brother when I was 15 (late showing on a school night- Thursday). It was a very cool movie. I grew up watching doctor who, miami Vice, star Trek shows, and The Equalizer (and Crime Story too). My tastes grew after high school and I continue to search for new things to watch.

Be Seeing you,

David Blackwell

Guest Yaponchik

O my, I seem to have provoked quite a row here......... :no::eyes:

And I couldn't even participate as the ligthning struck near my office, all car alarms went off in concert, and all went down up to now. Mind, this took place right after I participated in the poll. I was struck with disbelief and it was as if a thousand knives tortured me at the same time (and I lost all unsaved work :eyes: ). This is how my mind grows older in a somewhat less infantile body. :p So Laura had effect to say the least, whatever she was swirling around and stabbing and digging and :p

Now Laura also watch the upcoming King Arthur movie https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/k/kingarthur.php as you remind me of Miss GUINEVERE , at least how I saw her in the movie's trailer. :wink::rofl::tasty:

Guest LauraKrycek
O my, I seem to have provoked quite a row here......... :no:  :eyes:

And I couldn't even participate as the ligthning struck near my office, all car alarms went off in concert, and all went down up to now.  Mind, this took place right after I participated in the poll. I was struck with disbelief and it was as if a thousand knives tortured me at the same time (and I lost all unsaved work  :eyes: ). This is how my mind grows older in a somewhat less infantile body. :p So Laura had effect to say the least, whatever she was swirling around and stabbing and digging and    :p

Now Laura also watch the upcoming King Arthur movie  https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/k/kingarthur.php as you remind me of Miss GUINEVERE , at least how I saw her in the movie's trailer.  :wink:  :rofl:  :tasty:

LOL I have little or no idea what you were saying in that whole post. Probably has something to do with my state of exhaustion. Anyway, I should watch the trailer for that movie. I've always been a fan of the Arthurian legend. Right now, though, I think I majorly need some bed. You'd agree if you saw how many times I've had to hit the backspace button in this post alone.

Guest LauraKrycek

Okay, so I watched the trailer. I guess I should be flattered that I remind you of her, as she seems to be pretty kick-butt! They break the time period some in it, though... my costumer's heart is heavy and sad. I'm definitely warming to Keira Knightley, though; I really didn't like her when I saw "Love Actually", but then I saw "Pirates of the Carribbean" and thought she did a good job. And granted, we didn't see her act in this trailer, but she kicked some major opposition bootay. WTG Keira. Might be yet another British actor to add to the ranks that are my favorites (as all of the best actors seem to be).

• 4 months later...
Guest Echelon

So far I havn't met a younger member than me...I just turned 20 not to long ago...I started watching Millennium when I was 16/17(?).

Guest RJ2000

Don't feel bad, Echelon! I'm 32 and I didn't even start watching "MM" until around the 3rd season (I think I was around 28, maybe?), yet I feel older than most watchers of the show!

Maybe it's just my body that tells me to feel old! :bigsmile:

Guest Pencil Machine Operator

I'm 20 now. But I started watching Millennium when It first aired, so I guess I was.... i dunno, 14 or so. I actually thought there'd be younger people here, because it's constantly repeated on UK cable TV.