Millennium - Age Group Appeal

Rate this topic

Millennium Appeal  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well I remember being brought around by friends of mine in college to watch TXF with them Friday nights, then news of MillenniuM being developed got one of our group and I excited (since it was Lance Henriksen who we knew best as Bishop)...though initially I was a little turned off by MM (and my friends even more so) due to it's pretty violent nature in the 1st season, and I didn't have that much time to watch TV anyhow with classes and then I went off to Spain for a semester. But I came around later just before the start of season 2 and was hooked. So I was 21 at the time I was hopelessly a MM fan!

• 1 month later...

I didn't get into Millennium until they started showing reruns on FX after it was canceled. (I was an XF fan from the beginning though.)

I was probably 26 or 27 then.

I'm glad to see there is a nice mix of ages here. I post on one Lost forum where the age breakdown is strongly skewed towards those in their teens and early to mid twenties and I sometimes feel a little uncomfortable there since I'm in my thirties.

I feel right at home where the ages are more varied..

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest SpooktalkGiGi

We started watching Milleniium when it first was on, i was about 27 and had two little ones at home so we would tape it on our handy dandy VCR (oh yeah) lol and watch it after the kids went to bed. :)

Laura :)